Cut-Weld-Drive Forums

Cut-Weld-Drive Forums (http://volksrods.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Cutting Board (http://volksrods.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   SoCal'ers! BBQ.. September :) (http://volksrods.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34294)

tattooed_pariah August 19th, 2011 02:27 PM

SoCal'ers! BBQ.. September :)

Sorry if this should be in the event's thread, but not a lot of us look there..

So my birthday is on a friday this year, work is willing to give me the saturday off.. I'm thinking of maybe trying to have a BBQ friday evening, followed by hanging out drinking and BSing friday night :)

any interest?

this would be on the 9th of september.

lemme know!

AirheadZim August 21st, 2011 06:39 AM

Re: SoCal'ers! BBQ.. September :)

Damn whats wrong with ya'll out there in CA? If I was closer Id damn sure be on the list cuz parriah seems to be pretty cool to me and isnt gay at all lol. oh wait its still a month away:thumbsup:.

Budreaux August 21st, 2011 08:01 AM

Damnit, I was just in Ontario for three weeks and now back home till Thursday. I have to go back and do some finalizing for two weeks, but I leave on Friday the 9th. If it were the weekend before I would so be there for ya bro.

tequilla August 21st, 2011 08:27 AM

I just found this thread :panic: Let me know if you are doing it for sure and I'll see if I can get that Friday off. If I can get the day off you can count me in............ even though I'm sure there won't be a bounce house or "TittLer" at this one :funny: :funny: :funny:

I would need one thing though........ to be able to crash at your house that Friday night........ just a spot on the floor would be fine my needs are simple...... Just don't put me in your Volksrod for the night, I might end up puking out the window and down the side of the car like I did to the G/F's car after your last BBQ..........

EDIT: Sheridan..... chime in on this one....... Cue??????

tattooed_pariah August 21st, 2011 12:35 PM

haha Thanks Z, although it is a little curious why you had to specify that I don't seem gay to you.. :hmm: :funny::funny:

Bud I told you to call me! or message or something :P Unfortunately it's gotta be the 9th because I have the 10th off of work, and then work on sunday.. normally I work thurs-sun, so having the day off is what makes it possible..

and tequilla, hahahahaha, no there won't be a bounce house, which means more than likely no titler... :funny: :funny: :funny:

and of course you are all welcome to crash for the night, but space is on a first come first served basis.. we got a couch, a guest bed, and floor space, just no gay sex in the guest bed! :funny:

I got in touch with JJ and Sheridan via text messages, but think I lost Cue's number when I lost my last phone.. :Idunno:

Budreaux August 21st, 2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tattooed_pariah (Post 520356)

Bud I told you to call me! or message or something :P Unfortunately it's gotta be the 9th because I have the 10th off of work, and then work on sunday.. normally I work thurs-sun, so having the day off is what makes it possible..

Hey man, no worries. My first three weeks there was pretty hectic. I was gonna contact ya the second weekend I was there and try and hook up. I ended up being kidnapped and taken to Santa Monica by a couple of the, umm, employees at the facility.
I did make it out to the Pamona swap meet and scored the 67 front passenger fender, complete with headlight, for $20.

I'll be back in Ontario this Thursday, maybe we can have a couple beers one evening after I get off work.

tattooed_pariah August 21st, 2011 03:22 PM

sounds good man! thurs-sat I work until sometime between 330 and 430, and on thurs/fri, i pick up the roommate from her work at 5, but anytime after that I'm good to go..

can even go to a Legion hall where drinks are cheap :P

tequilla August 21st, 2011 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tattooed_pariah (Post 520356)
........we got a couch, a guest bed, and floor space, just no gay sex in the guest bed! :funny:

So what you are trying to say is gay sex is ok anywhere in the house except the guest bed :Idunno:

:funny: :funny: :funny:

tattooed_pariah August 21st, 2011 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tequilla (Post 520376)
So what you are trying to say is gay sex is ok anywhere in the house except the guest bed :Idunno:

:funny: :funny: :funny:

hahahaha... actually, now that I think about it, the guest bed belongs to Christine, do whatever you want.. :funny: :funny:

Budreaux August 21st, 2011 04:04 PM

I have to take a trip to Riverside anyways to look at a set of '28 Ford front fenders. By the looks of them, they are in great shape, just no running boards. But for $150, it;s a great deal. I'll try and plan it around that.

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...7_736707_n.jpg

tequilla August 22nd, 2011 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tattooed_pariah (Post 520377)
hahahaha... actually, now that I think about it, the guest bed belongs to Christine, do whatever you want.. :funny: :funny:

So when she climbs into her empty bed and says...... "WTF... why is there a wet spot"........ it's ok :funny: :funny: :funny:

Just let me know for sure the BBQ is a go and I will ask for the day off......

1invasion August 22nd, 2011 08:52 AM

Who What When Where?? I am in the OC.. Where and When you guys thinking of meeting??? Let me know and I'll see if i can make it.

tattooed_pariah August 22nd, 2011 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tequilla (Post 520431)
Just let me know for sure the BBQ is a go and I will ask for the day off......

Should be good to go, I don't know if you want to take a full day off.. I'm going to be working until at least 330..

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1invasion (Post 520432)
Who What When Where?? I am in the OC.. Where and When you guys thinking of meeting??? Let me know and I'll see if i can make it.

the when is sept. 9th, a friday, sometime just after 4pm probably.. the where is my house, pm me for directions :)

Cue August 23rd, 2011 03:43 PM

Just found this thread. I'll see if I can get the night off. (I may just have to call in sick-cough cough)

max16v August 23rd, 2011 03:58 PM

....those aren't PILLOWS!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH :panic: :panic: :panic:

http://content.internetvideoarchive..../000096_20.jpg

Did you see the bears last week? Heck of a game.

Heck of a game.

tattooed_pariah August 23rd, 2011 06:05 PM

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/65...de-to-cuddling

tequilla August 23rd, 2011 11:51 PM

Looks like I will have to officially bow out...........
Now that I got promoted to a "Lead" position I have to cover for the lead who already took the 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th off :yelling: I will be working 12 hour shifts those days........... I'm so bummed......... I've been patiently waiting for the next BBQ :crybaby:

tattooed_pariah August 24th, 2011 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tequilla (Post 520591)
Looks like I will have to officially bow out...........
Now that I got promoted to a "Lead" position I have to cover for the lead who already took the 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th off :yelling: I will be working 12 hour shifts those days........... I'm so bummed......... I've been patiently waiting for the next BBQ :crybaby:

damn, gotta find someone else to not eat anything and get drunk within the first couple of hours then.. ;P

i'm sure i'll start having more once this whole ex-gf/roommate fiasco is done..

tattooed_pariah August 25th, 2011 10:30 AM

I THINK Riverside is about an hour to an hour and a half, but I have no idea..

Badwaterbob August 25th, 2011 04:07 PM

I'm up in Running Springs sounds great. BWB

max16v August 30th, 2011 08:30 AM

I'm still planning to go.

tequilla August 30th, 2011 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max16v (Post 521087)

Still having to work......... :crybaby:

tattooed_pariah August 30th, 2011 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max16v (Post 521087)

awesome, in case you don't see it in the HF thread, you can take a look at my motorcycle jack and if it'll suit your needs i'll loan it to you..

Quote:

Originally Posted by tequilla (Post 521093)
Still having to work......... :crybaby:

that still sucks :( not gonna be the same without you or Titler.. :P

Cue August 30th, 2011 06:41 PM

Looks like I'll be going! Unless the Boss (wife) takes my hall pass away...

tattooed_pariah August 30th, 2011 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cue (Post 521122)
Looks like I'll be going! Unless the Boss (wife) takes my hall pass away...

screw that! the boss and the twins are welcome too! :grin: