Cut-Weld-Drive Forums

Cut-Weld-Drive Forums (http://volksrods.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Cutting Board (http://volksrods.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Tattoo Thread (http://volksrods.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3299)

vwfanatic August 10th, 2004 05:42 PM

Tattoo Thread

just did a search and realized we dont have an official tattoo thread yet, so lets get one started. i'm considering my first. have a design all made up and am just waiting to find the right artist that i click with to do it. anyone her have tat's or do them....let's see yer stuff. and Steve, post some of the pix of your masterpiece!!!!!

LUMPY August 10th, 2004 06:07 PM

I have one so far...I'll post pics in a bit.I'm working on a tiki design right now...just haven't had the right one yet...

giantfishmonkey August 10th, 2004 06:15 PM

im trying to find someone over here in the uk who will be able to do some good pinstriping on my forearm,, just gotta find the right artist first, im also think about getting some kind of crazy mechanical machine thing on my other forearm

matt

ThrasherBill August 10th, 2004 06:30 PM

Dan, you're too old for tattoos.

:P

ThrasheR

type3rod August 10th, 2004 06:32 PM

So whats yer design Dan??? Were??

Jon August 10th, 2004 06:33 PM

If I put mine on here I wouldn't be welcome back. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

type3rod August 10th, 2004 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jon@Aug 10 2004, 05:33 PM
If I put mine on here I wouldn't be welcome back. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]
Is it the tattoo or the location???

oildripper August 10th, 2004 07:03 PM

dont steal my idea!!
here is one of my few:

vwfanatic August 10th, 2004 08:08 PM

oildripper - that is awesome!!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img] as for my design, i'd have to scan it in at some point. i dont have it on the puter yet. and, i aint all wrinkly, so why am i too old??? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/confused.gif[/img]

p-nor August 10th, 2004 08:12 PM

you're too old because you're a "responsible adult". B) there are just some things that "responsible adults" don't do.

paul

type3rod August 10th, 2004 08:20 PM

Below the "rock and roll" microphone is that the Sailor Jerry "poison" girl???? if so I wanna see it!!!

vwfanatic August 10th, 2004 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by p-nor@Aug 10 2004, 11:12 PM
you're too old because you're a "responsible adult". B) there are just some things that "responsible adults" don't do.

paul

that's a laugh.....yeah, like work at a shitty job for too little money and spend it all on cars that you never manage to get on the road. yup, sounds like a real responsible adult to me.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko.gif[/img]

oildripper August 10th, 2004 08:32 PM

yea, its the poison girl..not exactly, cuz everyone has the same style...ill get some pics taken of it...heres another one for ya...again no stealin..

p-nor August 10th, 2004 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by vwfanatic@Aug 10 2004, 07:24 PM
that's a laugh.....yeah, like work at a shitty job for too little money and spend it all on cars that you never manage to get on the road.

damn!! you sound like you're 17. :D

paul

oildripper August 10th, 2004 08:43 PM

never to old fer ink!! im taking my mom in to get one..she is 43, and this will be her first

type3rod August 10th, 2004 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by oildripper@Aug 10 2004, 07:43 PM
never to old fer ink!! im taking my mom in to get one..she is 43, and this will be her first
I think my moms 45ish and in the past year she's gotten two and already wants more.Parents can be pretty cool considering my step mom (born again) gave me the shitty-est look everytime I came over with more tats. But now she's 4 states away with her bible and my dads balls in her jar on the mantle:finger: [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/fingerclear.gif[/img] .

oildripper August 10th, 2004 08:55 PM

my mom loves mine!! my hole family is very very accepting of them...maybe cuz i have so many..they decided it wasnt worth being pissy over....one sleeve down, lots more to go

BOOOGHAR August 10th, 2004 10:54 PM

i go into the chair this thursday for 3 hours for my tat , pics to come soon

1slo3 August 10th, 2004 11:34 PM

i must be old school... no tats, no holes and no cal look!

Behemoth August 11th, 2004 12:53 AM

I'll see if I can find a pic of mine too.

oildripper August 11th, 2004 02:51 AM

i go in next tuesday to get my chest done...i spent 7hrs straight in the chair, getting my inner arm colored in...worst 7hrs of my life

type3rod August 11th, 2004 08:01 AM

Awsome work [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img] !!!!The rat fink is definetly next on my list. Ive been trying to decide rather just to get the plain one with him standing or in some kind of cartoon car,but definetly next. Hey icoptop, usually would a tattoo artist do two seperate tattoo's outline in one sitting???

vwfanatic August 11th, 2004 08:01 AM

oh, that ratfink is awesome. and of course you are on the wrong side of the country....see what i mean [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img]

type3rod August 11th, 2004 08:31 AM

Here are a couple of mine.

oildripper August 11th, 2004 12:33 PM

im looking forward to getting my chest done...ive heard it hurts bad, and thats kinda the appeal to it all....i dont think ill pass out, ill just make really funny faces, hehe