Cut-Weld-Drive Forums

Cut-Weld-Drive Forums (http://volksrods.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Cutting Board (http://volksrods.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Christmas (http://volksrods.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38731)

alykat December 25th, 2019 03:59 AM

Christmas

Another is upon us. Merry Christmas to you one and all !

tattooed_pariah December 25th, 2019 10:05 AM

Re: Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! may your cuts be straight, your welds be clean, and your drives be enjoyable! :)

marnat3 December 25th, 2019 10:22 AM

Merry Christmas all.

V8Transporter December 25th, 2019 11:48 AM

A Very Merry Volksrod Christmas to all!

V8Transporter December 25th, 2019 11:56 AM

To the tune of the song White Christmas.

Iím dreaming of a heater in my Volksrod
Just like the one in my friends car
Where a blower warms me
And gloves arenít needed
The defroster lets me see
So far...

SCOTTRODS December 25th, 2019 04:12 PM

Merry Christmas! I Worked Christmas Eve to 6:30 AM Christmas Day... Slept the day away and Am now on way back to work tonight for another normal "work day". Barely even saw my wife between waking and going to work... Had dinner together... But a rather non-Christmas Christmas this year... maybe next year I will get to enjoy some family...

tattooed_pariah December 26th, 2019 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTRODS (Post 591244)
Merry Christmas! I Worked Christmas Eve to 6:30 AM Christmas Day... Slept the day away and Am now on way back to work tonight for another normal "work day". Barely even saw my wife between waking and going to work... Had dinner together... But a rather non-Christmas Christmas this year... maybe next year I will get to enjoy some family...

I know the feeling.. I had the Eve and Day off work, but the wife had to work the Eve.. We opened presents in the morning, then went and saw Star Wars, then had a "regular" dinner, not a Christmas meal..

We're getting ready to pack up the house and move back to San Diego from Maryland so there's just so much other shit on our minds, it really never felt like Christmas..

SCOTTRODS December 26th, 2019 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tattooed_pariah (Post 591245)
I know the feeling.. I had the Eve and Day off work, but the wife had to work the Eve.. We opened presents in the morning, then went and saw Star Wars, then had a "regular" dinner, not a Christmas meal..

We're getting ready to pack up the house and move back to San Diego from Maryland so there's just so much other shit on our minds, it really never felt like Christmas..

Maybe next year for you as well... Did you like the Star Wars movie? No spoilers please... just an opinion...

Number1tileguy December 26th, 2019 05:57 AM

Here’s wishing you all a late
“Merry Christmas”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tattooed_pariah December 26th, 2019 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTRODS (Post 591246)
Maybe next year for you as well... Did you like the Star Wars movie? No spoilers please... just an opinion...

yeah, it wasn't bad :) I haven't been all out "WOWed" by a movie in a long time, but this was enjoyable

Bugula December 26th, 2019 01:12 PM

Merry Christmas, is it summer yet?

V8Transporter December 26th, 2019 09:15 PM

Just went outside to check. Nope, clear and cold (for us here, 41 degrees).

tattooed_pariah December 27th, 2019 03:27 AM

Maryland is all over the board... thought we might get snow around halloween, yesterday was in the 30's, today it's already 45 and a possible high of 55... haha

V8Transporter December 27th, 2019 07:24 AM

Ooh, heavy frost on the roof and 29 degrees out as of a half hour ago.

1slo3 December 27th, 2019 11:11 AM

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year