Cut-Weld-Drive Forums

Cut-Weld-Drive Forums (http://volksrods.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Cutting Board (http://volksrods.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   So where Ron meatalmaster? (http://volksrods.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38703)

Bugula June 10th, 2019 03:19 AM

So where's Ron, meatalmaster?

Last visited in March?

tattooed_pariah June 11th, 2019 09:48 AM

Re: So where Ron meatalmaster?

hope he's alright..

metalmaster1766 June 17th, 2019 10:13 AM

Ron is doing just fine, I've been busy, my dog takes all my spare time, he insists on my complete attention, if I don't give it to him he gets my shoe and pulls me until I take him out and play or walk him, I average about 2 to 3 miles a day weather permitting, when it rain we just play in the house, he's worse than having a baby, Trina calls him our empty nest dog
I have only been in my garage 6 times this year, I hafta chain him up just to open the door otherwise he bites the bottom and hangs on as I raise it up

My Volksrod is down at the momment, seems I didn't give it the attention it deserves, I got spoiled with a/c and heat and the battery went dead, so I bought a rebuilt battery 2 weeks ago and drove it around all day, that night I tool the dog out and the tail lights were on, the switch was off so I just unplugged the wires to them, the next morning I plugged them back in an they stayed off, so I went for a drive and all seemed fine, a few hours later I drove to the store, when I went to start it it clicked and all the lights went out, I have no idea whats going on, thinking it may need a voltage regulator, but I'm just gonna save my pennies and get a new wiring harness

BTW I got a call from Chris aka Wraithblade yesterday, he said someone was asking about me so I dropped in to say hi

Hi :hello:

Ron

Bugula June 18th, 2019 06:22 AM

All cool to hear. :thumbsup:

Are you guys heading east at all?

metalmaster1766 June 18th, 2019 08:12 AM

We plan to, just not sure when

Ron

alykat June 18th, 2019 12:16 PM

:hello: You need to check in time to time just so everyone knows you're hanging in there.:thumbsup:

metalmaster1766 June 22nd, 2019 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alykat (Post 590717)
:hello: You need to check in time to time just so everyone knows you're hanging in there.:thumbsup:

This past year I have given almost all my attention to my dog (he requires almost 18 hours a day of hands on)
Now that summer is here (if the rain would ever stop here in Ohio) I hope to get some much needed Volksrod work finished/started

I'll try to stop in and say "hey" at least once a month
Oh yeah, I'm feeling really good, all this walking has me feeling better than I have in years, as of October 9th I've been off all the pain meds, I hurt like hell, but I feel great, I even gained 25 lbs, I just wish it was all the muscle I lost, but hey, ya can't have everthing

Hope everyone has a fantastic summer

Ron

d3ghia August 23rd, 2019 02:23 PM

I think more than just Ron are guilty of this. We should fine them, LOL!