Cut-Weld-Drive Forums

Cut-Weld-Drive Forums (http://volksrods.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Cutting Board (http://volksrods.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Tattoo Thread (http://volksrods.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3299)

vwfanatic August 10th, 2004 05:42 PM

Tattoo Thread

just did a search and realized we dont have an official tattoo thread yet, so lets get one started. i'm considering my first. have a design all made up and am just waiting to find the right artist that i click with to do it. anyone her have tat's or do them....let's see yer stuff. and Steve, post some of the pix of your masterpiece!!!!!

LUMPY August 10th, 2004 06:07 PM

I have one so far...I'll post pics in a bit.I'm working on a tiki design right now...just haven't had the right one yet...

giantfishmonkey August 10th, 2004 06:15 PM

im trying to find someone over here in the uk who will be able to do some good pinstriping on my forearm,, just gotta find the right artist first, im also think about getting some kind of crazy mechanical machine thing on my other forearm

matt

ThrasherBill August 10th, 2004 06:30 PM

Dan, you're too old for tattoos.

:P

ThrasheR

type3rod August 10th, 2004 06:32 PM

So whats yer design Dan??? Were??

Jon August 10th, 2004 06:33 PM

If I put mine on here I wouldn't be welcome back. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

type3rod August 10th, 2004 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jon@Aug 10 2004, 05:33 PM
If I put mine on here I wouldn't be welcome back. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]
Is it the tattoo or the location???

oildripper August 10th, 2004 07:03 PM

dont steal my idea!!
here is one of my few:

vwfanatic August 10th, 2004 08:08 PM

oildripper - that is awesome!!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img] as for my design, i'd have to scan it in at some point. i dont have it on the puter yet. and, i aint all wrinkly, so why am i too old??? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/confused.gif[/img]

p-nor August 10th, 2004 08:12 PM

you're too old because you're a "responsible adult". B) there are just some things that "responsible adults" don't do.

paul

type3rod August 10th, 2004 08:20 PM

Below the "rock and roll" microphone is that the Sailor Jerry "poison" girl???? if so I wanna see it!!!

vwfanatic August 10th, 2004 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by p-nor@Aug 10 2004, 11:12 PM
you're too old because you're a "responsible adult". B) there are just some things that "responsible adults" don't do.

paul

that's a laugh.....yeah, like work at a shitty job for too little money and spend it all on cars that you never manage to get on the road. yup, sounds like a real responsible adult to me.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko.gif[/img]

oildripper August 10th, 2004 08:32 PM

yea, its the poison girl..not exactly, cuz everyone has the same style...ill get some pics taken of it...heres another one for ya...again no stealin..

p-nor August 10th, 2004 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by vwfanatic@Aug 10 2004, 07:24 PM
that's a laugh.....yeah, like work at a shitty job for too little money and spend it all on cars that you never manage to get on the road.

damn!! you sound like you're 17. :D

paul

oildripper August 10th, 2004 08:43 PM

never to old fer ink!! im taking my mom in to get one..she is 43, and this will be her first

type3rod August 10th, 2004 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by oildripper@Aug 10 2004, 07:43 PM
never to old fer ink!! im taking my mom in to get one..she is 43, and this will be her first
I think my moms 45ish and in the past year she's gotten two and already wants more.Parents can be pretty cool considering my step mom (born again) gave me the shitty-est look everytime I came over with more tats. But now she's 4 states away with her bible and my dads balls in her jar on the mantle:finger: [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/fingerclear.gif[/img] .

oildripper August 10th, 2004 08:55 PM

my mom loves mine!! my hole family is very very accepting of them...maybe cuz i have so many..they decided it wasnt worth being pissy over....one sleeve down, lots more to go

BOOOGHAR August 10th, 2004 10:54 PM

i go into the chair this thursday for 3 hours for my tat , pics to come soon

1slo3 August 10th, 2004 11:34 PM

i must be old school... no tats, no holes and no cal look!

Behemoth August 11th, 2004 12:53 AM

I'll see if I can find a pic of mine too.

oildripper August 11th, 2004 02:51 AM

i go in next tuesday to get my chest done...i spent 7hrs straight in the chair, getting my inner arm colored in...worst 7hrs of my life

type3rod August 11th, 2004 08:01 AM

Awsome work [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img] !!!!The rat fink is definetly next on my list. Ive been trying to decide rather just to get the plain one with him standing or in some kind of cartoon car,but definetly next. Hey icoptop, usually would a tattoo artist do two seperate tattoo's outline in one sitting???

vwfanatic August 11th, 2004 08:01 AM

oh, that ratfink is awesome. and of course you are on the wrong side of the country....see what i mean [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img]

type3rod August 11th, 2004 08:31 AM

Here are a couple of mine.

oildripper August 11th, 2004 12:33 PM

im looking forward to getting my chest done...ive heard it hurts bad, and thats kinda the appeal to it all....i dont think ill pass out, ill just make really funny faces, hehe

RATRODVW August 11th, 2004 12:46 PM

I got mine done on my chest and the artist thought it would be funny to wrap it into my armpit... :o <span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">FUCK IT HURT!!! </span>Then it also hurt over my sternum. I didn't pass out though. And it was definitely worth it! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img]

oildripper August 11th, 2004 12:51 PM

im gunna get my pit done, once the rest of my sleeve has worked its way up there...the pain is bad, but everything is sooo worth it once your done, and healed

Ichoptop August 11th, 2004 12:53 PM

I have a cool piece drawn up for my chest. But like the mechanic, everyones car runs but his. Anyway, It's a dennis mcphail piece (who I think is amazing) that I changed up some to fit my personal needs. And nothing hurst worse that right around the elbow.

ps, I am going to delete all these pictures tommorrow to clear up some space.

oildripper August 11th, 2004 12:57 PM

my elbow wasnt bad at all....i thought it was going to be way worse than it was...the oil can is right in the ditch, and that was kinda bad....felt like something was burning my arm....worst has been up near my armpit...tender tender up in there....took a month fer the oil can to heal, cuz of me bending my arm..i had to tape it straight at night

vw56ovalchick August 11th, 2004 02:09 PM

I have one on my upper back and my lower back and they both hurt but the worst I think was the one of the top fo my foot. Good thing it is small and didnt take long but it is right on the bone.

Maxx August 11th, 2004 03:34 PM

This is mine. Popeye is my oldest Kid's nickname.
http://the-isz.com/maxx/sims/wip/backtat.jpg

fastmc25 August 11th, 2004 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 1slo3@Aug 11 2004, 01:34 AM
i must be old school... no tats, no holes and no cal look!
Amen....... Me too [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

Ichoptop August 11th, 2004 03:50 PM

YOUR BODY IS YOUR TEMPLE.

WE JUST CHOOSE TO PAINT PICTURES ON THE WALLS

fastmc25 August 11th, 2004 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ichoptop@Aug 11 2004, 05:50 PM
YOUR BODY IS YOUR TEMPLE.

WE JUST CHOOSE TO PAINT PICTURES ON THE WALLS

That's cool.... I thought about it once back in the '80's when i was hangin' around with work buddies that had them . Just never did. :D

Tbone16 August 11th, 2004 05:12 PM

I wanna get a flyin eye to the palm.

cdubvdub August 11th, 2004 07:10 PM

thatde be bad. When im 18 i want that as a back peice

p-nor August 11th, 2004 09:49 PM

here's a BAD pic of my back. "bad meaning bad, not bad meaning good". B)

paul

Ryan August 12th, 2004 05:28 AM

i have to get a current pic of the whores back with the vw wings.

i did 2 of her previous tats. well three if you count the baby ladybug on top of her toe. it was going to be a big one but after one dot she said "fuck that!!!" so it is just a black dot on her toe [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

ive got 2. one that is going to be covered up (its a lizard on my leg) and i have a dynosaur on my hip.... actually might get that one removed some time.

cdubvdub September 1st, 2004 05:11 PM

heres one i found. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

anticpunk September 1st, 2004 05:28 PM

I've been getting tat's since i was thirteen. started jail-style with a pin and ink.
now have a bunch of pieces and i'm working on sleeve ideas.

artist done: one is offensive(left shoulder) frankenstien/pistons and flames (right wrist) Saftey pin thru-skin(left hand) zombie/wrenches and flames(left wrist) big fucking skull that i drew (left bicep) an "m" in black outlined in red with a spiderweb (right bicep)

the homedones: left leg- anarchy sign (ankle) and two other symbols up from there right leg- punk(ankle) damage bars (calf)

i did the home dones, the more i did the better they looked..... hehe

thats me........

Black Widow September 1st, 2004 05:45 PM

I have 9 and am going to get my 10th in about a month i hope.

georgiaboy September 1st, 2004 07:14 PM

just ain't took the time nor the money,especially the money [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img] just wasn't that important . hell, ever buddy i got or work with has 'em . i got a buddy over in houston texas ,he's got'em like a shirt none of em are junk neither. the best ones he got in prison. he had a freakin spider (black widow) on the head of his jimmy, he sure was proud of it pulled that m.f. out at the shop one day even the office ladies saw it. got it in prison.he said he burnt the pages of a bible to build him some ink.i really didn't pay him much attention after the bible bit. he was a crazy S O B.........................tattoos are works of art,i am to get all me young'uns names, only 4, a wild boar head,picture of the head of me best hog dog, he had lost an ear. and a christian one......................................but i bet you want never see no ole ladies names on me butt.........if ya want ink then thats between you and self.............................................. ...........P.S. pain is just fear leaving ya body,which somtimes makes you piss ya pants.............. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

oildripper September 1st, 2004 07:53 PM

my newest addition to the family!

walt September 1st, 2004 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by oildripper@Sep 1 2004, 06:53 PM
my newest addition to the family!
Ouch :o

spraypaintspecial September 1st, 2004 10:10 PM

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/confused.gif[/img] Anybody got any Tiki tattoo pics? Lumpy and I wanted to see some awhile ago, haha.

Wheel Man September 1st, 2004 11:06 PM

I'v got a buncha ideas in my head.. but i'm not really in any hurry to get them done.

Theres a couple that i'v been planing for about 2 years.. I know i'll get both done but its just a matter of time, money, and priorities.

vwfanatic September 2nd, 2004 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by spraypaintspecial@Sep 2 2004, 01:10 AM
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/confused.gif[/img] Anybody got any Tiki tattoo pics? Lumpy and I wanted to see some awhile ago, haha.
gotta get steve to post pix of his awesome Tiki sleeve. Freekin work of art for sure. I'm thinking of reworking my design, I want to add the Indian Larry Question Mark into it somewhere, in honor of Larry [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cry.gif[/img]

oildripper September 2nd, 2004 12:28 PM

the chest wasnt as bad as i thought...its not finished though, so i guess it could get worse

vwfanatic September 2nd, 2004 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by spraypaintspecial@Sep 2 2004, 01:10 AM
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/confused.gif[/img] Anybody got any Tiki tattoo pics?
i couldnt resist. this is one side of Steve's awesome tiki witch doctor. if he wants to show more, he can

spraypaintspecial September 2nd, 2004 11:24 PM

Damn! That's awesome I wanna get a tiki but no color, just black. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/licklips.gif[/img]

slodown September 3rd, 2004 02:11 AM

just a pic from a site and hopefully nobody we would know unless maybe crack

Steve September 3rd, 2004 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by spraypaintspecial@Sep 2 2004, 11:24 PM
Damn! That's awesome I wanna get a tiki but no color, just black. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/licklips.gif[/img]
Thanks man... the inside of my arm is just done in black. More of a witch doctor than a tiki though...

You can see the whole thing if ya click here...My Tiki Tat Pics

BIG BAD BUG September 3rd, 2004 10:21 AM

http://www.timstvshowcase.com/fantisle3.jpg"Boss, Boss, De Plane, De Plaaane"

RATRODVW September 3rd, 2004 10:23 AM

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] That's pretty bad man....

LUMPY November 4th, 2004 06:02 PM

Sweet Tiki Tats!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bowdown.gif[/img] My will be soon.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

dayzwalker November 4th, 2004 06:16 PM

Get on the ball Paul someone JUST posted that...cool none-the-less

Steve your tikis are bad ass!!!

fastmc25 November 4th, 2004 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by dayzwalker@Nov 4 2004, 09:16 PM
Get on the ball Paul someone JUST posted that...cool none-the-less

Steve your tikis are bad ass!!!
<div align="right">Quoted post</div>

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/stoned.gif[/img] My Bad... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rollingeyes.gif[/img]

hotrodhell November 6th, 2004 02:17 PM

ribs for me hurt the worst. heres a pic of my tiki tattoo.. i have a total of 3 but this ones the latest its on my right shoulder so its shaped kinda wierd in the pic.

hotrodhell November 6th, 2004 02:31 PM

the other tiki is a spinoff of mr horsepower. i didnt want to get a mr horsepower tattoo to be labeled a racist. so i got one similiar like a tiki and finally my last tiki tatoo pic is the first tiki i ever got and its a tiki splitting in half with another tiki coming up in the middle of it. it was like my 4th tattoo or something and its really old and needs touching up. its on my right bicep shoulder area

fyrrmann November 20th, 2004 08:14 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...rious/tat5.jpg

Heres one of mine. Not done yet got about another 5 hours to go. Next ones gonna be a grim reaper on the back of my calf.

StinkEye November 21st, 2004 06:05 AM

I'll try to get a closer shot of it soon...

http://www.vwmind.com/skye/2c.jpg

Stoody November 27th, 2004 08:53 PM

[attachmentid=2750]Wife's new VW tattoo. Buy VW parts or get a tattoo?...........She got the tattoo.

cdubvdub November 27th, 2004 08:57 PM

man thats pretty bad ass

dayzwalker November 27th, 2004 09:30 PM

she have any tattoos on her ass or tits??? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

cool tat! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smokin.gif[/img]

Stoody November 28th, 2004 01:58 AM

And why would is that any of your concern? This thread is about tattoos. Not your sexual short commings. Get a date.

daveyj November 28th, 2004 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stoody@Nov 28 2004, 01:58 AM
And why would is that any of your concern? This thread is about tattoos. Not your sexual short commings. Get a date.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]
cool flames, here's mine
[attachmentid=2751]
[attachmentid=2752]

alltypesvw November 28th, 2004 10:55 AM

ummm... i dunno dayz.. you are kind of pervy, no reason to break out the dirty words... we all know youre a big boy, and that your mommy doesn't like your friends because they smoke.

dayzwalker November 28th, 2004 10:57 AM

thats what happens when I hand around Walt too much [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko.gif[/img]

alltypesvw November 28th, 2004 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by dayzwalker@Nov 28 2004, 01:57 PM
thats what happens when I hand around Walt too much [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko.gif[/img]

and what exactly did you have your hand around???? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

gowjobs January 13th, 2005 09:33 PM

Just got some new ink to commemorate my plastic habit:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...rstattoo01.jpg
http://graveyard.realmofshadows.net/...rstattoo01.jpg
Still all red and vaselined up... FRESH!

BettyPage January 14th, 2005 04:58 PM

thats one of mine...the other is only a month old. New school. two swallows (the evil andthe good) under my belly button....
this one is my first. Not the best pic, cause its colored. (not much tats, but 13 piercings [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] )

slodown January 14th, 2005 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stoody@Nov 28 2004, 01:58 AM

Nice flames. Like your contribution. Please do an intro too.

skaterwithasquare January 14th, 2005 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by fyrrmann@Nov 20 2004, 09:14 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...rious/tat5.jpg

Heres one of mine. Not done yet got about another 5 hours to go. Next ones gonna be a grim reaper on the back of my calf.

That's funny, my brother is a Forestry fire fighter, and that's basically what his crew's sweatshirts look like. It was from the McNalley fire...

skaterwithasquare January 14th, 2005 05:55 PM

Oh, and I have two tats, one on my calf of Jack Skellington (from the Nightmare Before Christmas), and one on the back of my shoulder of Max (from Where the Wild Things Are) posing like the Descendants character Bones, and below it it says "Mommy's Little Monster."

I'm probably going to get a few more, I want VW ink too, haven't decided what.

hotbug1776 January 14th, 2005 10:18 PM

I got an 8-ball with an eyepatch (th3 8 is his one eye) smokin a blunt, with LOOZER above it on my left arm. On my right I got Dopey (Snow White and the seven dwarfs) wearin a N.I.N. shirt smokin a jay and tossin an 8-ball with "DOPEY" written below it. On my left calf I got mine and my Dad's "garage" name and logo "Hotbug Customs" I got a pic of my leg and maybe I got the others still, I'll try to find em and post em up.

for future I'm doin Dopey standin next to a volks-rod (mine when done) with Snow White all neked on or next to the car. Dopey will be in "Tuner/new age Hot Rodder" cloths and be made to look somewhat like me (goatee and bucket hat with sunglasses).

wlfhwk1 January 15th, 2005 03:25 PM

I have about 7 or 8 tatts but some are really big peices. I got most of mine while i was in the service and learning how to tattoo. some are great and some are good. As for the age issue I once tattooed a 83 y/o grandmother. She said she had wanted one her whole life but didn't get it bacdk in the day because of what society said about tattooed women back then. She loved the whole process. I don't think I have ever seen someone more excited about getting a tattoo. I will post some pics tonight when I get off work. I stopped working at a regular shop when I started going to college fulltime. I do mostly private sittings now days. well shut up for now and put up some pics a little later.

wlfhwk1 January 15th, 2005 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by StinkEye@Nov 21 2004, 10:05 AM
I'll try to get a closer shot of it soon...

http://www.vwmind.com/skye/2c.jpg

Nice VW flaming. My gf has the same vine and flower tat on her back.

wlfhwk1 January 15th, 2005 08:20 PM

the first ones are some of my tats the rest are ones i've done.

vdubjim January 15th, 2005 08:25 PM

http://images1.fotki.com/v4/photos/3.../jimtat-vi.jpg

inner forearm, shadow makes my arm look all wierd shaped.

freestyler January 16th, 2005 09:16 AM

got seven tatt`s flames up my leg and some halti stuff on my arm`s here`s one on my knee took 5 hours then had to drive home [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img]

freestyler January 16th, 2005 10:09 AM

if your lookin for a good tattooist in the uk check out my mate phil`s site www.inkfil.co.uk

discoloredcurrency June 16th, 2005 12:23 PM

here is my idea for mine. i want to tie the aircooled and watercooled. the brown in the vw are roots drenched in water...sorry paint sucks! lol! to show my roots in watercooled but the beetle engine in the background to rep the aircooled. just an idea, any help? i'll get my friend will to draw up a good one once i finalize the idea.

75bugrod June 16th, 2005 12:26 PM

interesting

looks decent

discoloredcurrency June 16th, 2005 12:32 PM

i imagion it will look a great deal better when a detailed engine and roots are drawn. i'm fairly satisfied with the layout

75bugrod June 16th, 2005 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by discoloredcurrency@Jun 16 2005, 12:32 PM
i imagion it will look a great deal better when a detailed engine and roots are drawn. i'm fairly satisfied with the layout

yeah but its good for a rough idea

discoloredcurrency June 16th, 2005 12:35 PM

thanks. i thought of having wind blowing through a vw emblem and water coming out of the back side, but how do you illustrate air?

75bugrod June 16th, 2005 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by discoloredcurrency@Jun 16 2005, 12:35 PM
thanks. i thought of having wind blowing through a vw emblem and water coming out of the back side, but how do you illustrate air?

wavy lines lol [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]

since i'm an ICP fan i'm thinking of getting the hatchet man driving 'black magic'

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img]

discoloredcurrency June 16th, 2005 12:54 PM

i thought about that but when i drew it i did the lines in red and the water in blue and it ended up looking like an american flag. i think i like my current idea better.

75bugrod June 16th, 2005 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by discoloredcurrency@Jun 16 2005, 12:54 PM
i thought about that but when i drew it i did the lines in red and the water in blue and it ended up looking like an american flag. i think i like my current idea better.

yeah although theres nothing wrong with the flag lol

discoloredcurrency June 16th, 2005 01:02 PM

yeah but i'm expressing german pride....maybe i should make the water pee and then it would be red and yellow with a black eagle. lol! german flag! and everyone here wants to piss on h2o's anyway

75bugrod July 13th, 2005 01:06 PM

hehe getting inked on sunday by a fellow v-rodder

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ack_jeckel.jpg

on my left shoulder

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

StinkEye July 13th, 2005 01:07 PM

Cant see the image. Try photodump or some other hosting joint.

75bugrod July 13th, 2005 01:08 PM

how bout now?

discoloredcurrency July 13th, 2005 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 75bugrod@Jul 13 2005, 02:06 PM
hehe getting inked on sunday by a fellow v-rodder

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ack_jeckel.jpg

on my left shoulder

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

man, you really like them huh. i don't know that i could ever get inked for a band. or group. they all go down hill eventually. even the best bands start to suck. look at metallica's new cd!

NICKSTER July 13th, 2005 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by oildripper@Aug 10 2004, 08:43 PM

What's your Mom's name?

I'm 49 and would love to met a beautiful women with a tattoo!

I'm too shy and have no self confidence, so meeting women is a problem for me!

discoloredcurrency July 13th, 2005 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by NICKSTER+Jul 13 2005, 02:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NICKSTER @ Jul 13 2005, 02:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-oildripper@Aug 10 2004, 08:43 PM

What's your Mom's name?

I'm 49 and would love to met a beautiful women with a tattoo!

I'm too shy and have no self confidence, so meeting women is a problem for me!
[/b][/quote]

lol! you damn man whore! lol!

my dad got his first tattoo at 43 too! lol! he's dating a girl now that's got some. he got his last name in scroll letters on his back about where a name would go on a football jersey.

Matchanu July 13th, 2005 02:07 PM

I used to work in a shop proffessionaly in San Diego.

Here's some of the stuff I did.

75bugrod July 13th, 2005 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Matchanu@Jul 13 2005, 02:07 PM

which shop?

Matchanu July 13th, 2005 02:08 PM

Some more.

Matchanu July 13th, 2005 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 75bugrod+Jul 13 2005, 02:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(75bugrod @ Jul 13 2005, 02:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Matchanu@Jul 13 2005, 02:07 PM

which shop?
[/b][/quote]

Flesh Skin Graffix in Imperial Beach.