Cut-Weld-Drive Forums

Cut-Weld-Drive Forums (http://volksrods.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Cutting Board (http://volksrods.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   YOUR FORUM NAMES??? (http://volksrods.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17220)

Hotrodpez August 1st, 2007 07:41 PM

YOUR FORUM NAMES???

Ok i saw this on another forum, a thread for everyone to explain how they came up with their forum names. So lets hear it! :dancing:

Hotrodpez August 1st, 2007 07:45 PM

Re: YOUR FORUM NAMES???

Ill go first:hmm: .

Hotrodpez: it was my first e-mail address (and still is) and is a combination of Hotrod and my nickname pez (from pezanoski, my last name).(its polish)

buckeye August 1st, 2007 07:46 PM

Buckeye because I live in Ohio, although I'm Canadian. So when I go back to Canada, they call me Buckeye to distinguish me from every other Canadian.

You can't tell us apart, we all look alike.

hotrodheb August 1st, 2007 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotrodpez
Ok i saw this on another forum, a thread for everyone to explain how they came up with their forum names. So lets hear it! :dancing:

Nice of you to actually start this out by telling us how you got your name Mr. Pezanoski!:rollingeyes:

Mine is Hotrod which stands for Hot Rod and then heb is short for Hebmueller... and one of these days I will actually finish building my namesake!

Edit: Okay you saved yourself while I was typing this...

purplepeopleeater August 1st, 2007 07:47 PM

Mine kinda had something to do with a purple vw engine i had.

jkien65 August 1st, 2007 07:49 PM

mine is my first initial and part of my last name j for jim, kien for kienholz and 65 my first bug, jkien65.

hotrodhenry August 1st, 2007 07:50 PM

i like to go fast, the rest speaks for its self

Ray-Dean August 1st, 2007 07:53 PM

:unsure: ....... I was born with it.....?

FlatFourVW August 1st, 2007 07:54 PM

Because I wanted to infringe on a trademark and see if they buy my domain name.

Nah, actually I had this handle back in the days of Prodigy Internet Service before Flat4 of Japan came around. Plus it's a pretty common VW term-- the flat four engine.

ahhyea777 August 1st, 2007 07:56 PM

Ahhyea777 - I always wanted to get "Ahh Yea" tattooed on my inner lip. It is my phonetic spelling of "ahh yeah". Throw in trip 7's for style points and there you have it.

RayDeanswife August 1st, 2007 08:03 PM

It all happened on June 28, 2003, June 28, 2004, July 3rd 2005, June 25, 2006, and June 29, 2007.... I married Ray-Dean. Therefore, I am raydeanswife!

And because "the one that washes ray-dean's socks" was too long! :huh:

So, you just go with what you got! :wink:

dt113 August 1st, 2007 08:05 PM

dt113

First and current hotmail account.

d -- my middle name initial
t -- my first name initial
113 -- January 13th, when I started the account.

JoeBoy August 1st, 2007 08:05 PM

My Paw Paw started calling me JoeBoy when I was born and the people who have known me the longest still call me that. When I started signing up for all of these internet forums, every other name I could think of that had Joe in it was taken.

mikeschramm August 1st, 2007 08:09 PM

my name is mike schramm

bbrit69 August 1st, 2007 08:19 PM

b-first initial of first name
brit-first 4 letters of last name
69- year of birth and something else...:Idunno: :Idunno:
there ya have it...bbrit69...:smilespin:

who's next in line????

uglydog56 August 1st, 2007 08:43 PM

The first racecar owner I pit crewed for called me that, because the guy who got me in (vouched for me, I guess) was a dog around women, so I was uglydog, to tell us apart. And my first car was a 56 Chevy. It was ugly, but no dog.:grin:

Satan420 August 1st, 2007 08:45 PM

/lurk off

Satan because that is my girlfriends pet name for me(roleplaying sex thing), 420 because I am an advocate for marijuana law reform. http://norml.org/

/lurk on

gravguy August 1st, 2007 08:47 PM

Im on a couple of extreme sports bords as grav guy the name i was given as a rookie in the providence gravity games
grav = gravity guy = well no boobs

carcentric August 1st, 2007 08:55 PM

Back when I was at Boeing, I'd wanted to start a small side business that would allow me to write off car events as a business expense - a "carcentric" business, so to speak - and I tried independent travel agent (booking travel to big car shows, races, etc.), but I couldn't make that work. Carcentric.com then became my car hobby site, and I use that ID at all boards I visit. Part of the reason I like it is that there's a bunch of greenies that use carcentric as a swear word to express their disgust of our culture.

BTW, when I first got here, I was surprised by all the ID's with "heb" in them - thought I'd run into a bunch of hot roddin' Hebrews!
:funny:

jaransonT3 August 1st, 2007 09:00 PM

Mine is my last name + T3 for Type 3 VWs since I am a Type 3 guy mostly. I use it on just about all of the boards.

hogey August 1st, 2007 09:01 PM

from the first multi online game i ever played back in 95
EverQuest.:panic:

spedie August 1st, 2007 09:14 PM

I tried to sign up for something (either email or isntant messenger, dont remember) and 'speedy' was of course taken, so spedie was the next best thing. ive used it for everything since

dont know how other people read it, but i read it as 'speedy'

:grin:

1slo3 August 1st, 2007 09:29 PM

1slo3--- given to me by some online friends because I have a 2332cc that didn't see 5k rpm until it was 3 years old. So, I have the world's slowest type 3.

welshj August 1st, 2007 09:31 PM

Name's Joel Welsh...
Ten years in the army, kinda got in the habit of last name first...

ex: Welsh, Joel E. SGT, US Army

so welshj it is on all my forums save one that I screwed up the info on... there, I'm just "fred" don't ask... trust me.!

joel

Hebster52 August 1st, 2007 09:41 PM

I'm Hebster who builds A -52 Hebmuller replica...

Been Hebster since 1996...