View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2014, 10:29 AM   #93
JiI
Forum Member

Location: Mokena, IL Yep, that's me falling down a sand dune in Michigan...
Member Photo Albums
Default Re: Things that make you say.... WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Yeah... Still you should have seen the reaction when people inquired what I was going to do with my girlfriend after graduation. I said i'm going to wait for her.. I've never actually seen somebody go cross eye as their brain malfunctions.. That was pretty much it. It seems nobody in that school wants to stay with their girl enless she pops out a baby

I have plenty of WTF stories from my two highschools that will you make fear our current generation.
Dude, I already fear your generation! Not all but as a generalization, their taste in music, clothing, movies and humor is horrible. I'm surprised schools don't offer a class in the proper way to say, "You want fries with that?"
Then again, I hear some of the stories my students say, "Yeah, we bailed mom out of jail again. We think her latest boyfriend got her pregnant in the alley so she went out drinking after the Nickleback concert but got caught with weed..." etc... And I'm thinking, a lot of these parents are my age, so there are a lot of losers in my generation too.
Jeff
JiI is offline   Reply With Quote