View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2005, 06:48 PM   #85
ConductorX
Forum Member

Sunday:

Woke up at 3:00am with an unreal sinus headache. Couldn't lay down, sit up or see anything. Took some Excedrin Migraine and finally got back to sleep at 4am. 6:30 I got an urgent phone call from a guy with generator problems wanting to know about polarizing the thing to get it generating. After refering him to several good websites I tried to return to the land of nod. Couldn't sleep now... looked up wiring diagram and called him back.

Today Jerry and I installed a header and sorted out some of the wiring on the autostick.

The header was a used item, I wire brushed it and cleaned it with POR-15 metal prep. Then we painted the whole header and muffler with POR-20 high temp rust fighting paint. I'll keep you posted on how it works.

The car is a nightmare, trying to decipher the wiring diagram and the insert diagram for an autostick. We filled the engine with oil and auto tank with tranny fluid.

Jerry installed a filter in the fuel line under the fuel tank. I put in a new fuel filter after the fuel pump.

After making some minor wiring repairs we were able to start the car.

I don't have any of the autostick controls wired so we couldn't drive it. :p

I feel we made good progress and I regret missing the Boomtown show.
No one ever says "It's only a game." when his team is winning.
ConductorX is offline   Reply With Quote