View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2005, 07:04 PM   #97
Steve
Administradora El Polacko

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally posted by walt+Apr 19 2005, 06:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(walt @ Apr 19 2005, 06:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Steve@Apr 19 2005, 07:32 PM
Ok... well, it was today and I can't wait for tomorrow, but...

just got back fromt the glass shop to have the 'Buncher's windshield chopped! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img]  Should have it by Thursday!

And yesterday, I continued a mad thrash to get my garage organized and tore apart my headlights so I can modify them to be actual headlights...

Turns out that old 5" foglight bulbs have different tabs molded around the bulb than standard 5" headlight bulbs.  So they won't fit into the housings.  I had to order tractor lights with the single tab (instead of the 3 that a standard bulb has).

So yeah... I know that made no sense to anyone but me... but that's ok.  Yay for me. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]
<div align="right">Quoted post</div>
I'm bringing all of my wiring stuff. What else do we need?
<div align="right">Quoted post</div>
[/b][/quote]

I got a harness in place... just need to connect the dots. The very VERY confusing dots... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

Just got a fresh new battery... Gotta fabricate brackets for it yet.

Um... one thing I do need is a good suggestion on connecting the straight hollow steering shaft to the splined shaft at the steering box.. It's a straight shot, all lined up and the right length and everything... just curious about the actual "connecting them up" part. I've heard welding it is not good... Right now there's just a bolt going through them both to let me steer it around in the driveway.
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote