View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2005, 08:15 PM   #77
walt
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by busguy71@Apr 15 2005, 06:04 PM
so today I decided to go into the woods and "aquire" a free roof off an abandoned beetle. I was sawing it with my buddy when I busted my knuckle and it started gushing blood. He gave me a used tissue and it quickly bled through that. I got back to my car and tied a used sock on it til I got home. Then I put a bandaid and some tape on it, but it bled through that cause it kept bending. Then I figured I'd put a splint on it so it wouldnt bend, but I didnt have any popsicle sticks, so I had to eat a popsicle. That gave me nasty brain freeze. I finally taped it up with the popsicle stick, but the wood was sticking way out past my finger. So I took the same saw I was using when I busted my knuckle and sawed off the popsicle stick on my finger. Then I ground the stick, on my finger, on the grinding wheel. Thank god for boy scouts training [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/imwithstupid.gif[/img]
<div align="right">Quoted post</div>

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

You're nuckin futs.

I'm bilingual.......I talk to men and women

My Volks-Rod
Rat Patrol Web Page
Rat Patrol photos
Rat Patrol Car Build Thread
Rat Patrol Timeline
Rat Patrol Videos
(RIGHT click and choose SAVE TARGET AS and download to your PC)
Movie1
Movie2
walt is offline   Reply With Quote