View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2005, 06:35 AM   #89
NICKSTER

I took my 11 year old daughter Janine, we stold Momma's Hummer, and headed to Las Vegas Motor Speedway for the Powerade Finals! Got to the ticket window, spent $90.00 on the best reserved handicapped seats they had, and proceed by golfcart to the pits!. (The NHRA really takes great car of us handicapped folks). We looked around for about 5 minutes and I heard them fire up the top fuel dragsters for one of the semi-final rounds. Well, my little girl freaked out! She has never been to the races before and she was completely overcome by the noise! She was crying so hard she was shaking! Well, we never even got to our seats! I thought she was going to pass out she was crying so hard! Needless to say, we left! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/crybaby.gif[/img] Then we went to I-Hop, had some fancy pancakes,then went home to watch the races on TV. (I cranked up the pair of subwoofers in my game room and she started hitting me!) Other than that, I had a great day! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/confused.gif[/img]