View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2005, 02:32 PM   #67
purplepeopleeater
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by alltypesvw+Apr 13 2005, 12:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(alltypesvw @ Apr 13 2005, 12:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-busguy71@Apr 13 2005, 06:43 AM
I was gonna put insurance back on my bus last night, but it would be like 500 every 6 months because I'm freakin 23...even though no accidents or tickets.....so I looked up classic car insurance and I'm getting a policy through Hagerty for 90 bucks a year!!!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img]  that means the extra $410 is going into the volksrod when it arrives.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]  [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img]
<div align="right">Quoted post</div>
if the bus is the one in your avatar, it looks like a westy, I had a westywhen I was in college as my daily driver, I registered it as a mobile home because it qualified (2 beds, sink, stove, fridge) not only was insurance a hell of alot cheaper (90 a half instead of 600 a half) but my friends could consume alcohol in the back while operating and I had unlimited milage on my policy I'd just have to call the insurance company and tell them that I went somewhere way far away everyonce in a while.
<div align="right">Quoted post</div>
[/b][/quote]

hahaha, sweet deal....when i get my westy i'll remember that [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img]
purplepeopleeater is offline   Reply With Quote