Thread: purplemyth
View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2008, 07:43 AM   #82
purplemyth
moody witch

Member Photo Albums
Default Re: purplemyth

well not really much of an update, but the 74 super engine eater is gone. That last engine has done good and a local to his work has been bugging him for months to buy it after he got it to stay running. So dragon is back to being a daily. Next on the selling block is the 71 super and the bradley gt shell. I'll get some pics up when we drag them out front, not sure what prices he'll put on them, but if anyone here is interested, pm me~ Just trying to reduce some of the excess around here, more important things to take care of. Unfortunatley this stuff will be pick up only, we have no rd worthy or legal trailer to haul for any great distance. Also have a rolls royce kit on another super that may go up as well. Anyone interested in an ugly blue 74 (Ithink) 411 with no engine, that's available. or it may become a hunting buggy later.
there are some good pics of the gt on the trailer after it got a bath (in the gallery), no roof with it, and unfortunately, kid cracked the windsheild frame.We were going to redo that anyways. But it's an as is deal, the super is a flat glass, needs a bit of work to it, aprons on both ends are messed up, no interior and no engine and if I remember right , will need some front left strut parts.

He may also be selling his 30/30 gun today too with a scope. says that might go for bike parts (sprocket & chain) though I am nagging him to add it to super $ so he can get his teeth fixed! That can't wait any longer. The less we have to borrow, the better.
But anyways~ I'm still striping away. Need to get off my fanny and add some more to the bay and get my address on it to dig up some work.
That's all for now~
My attraction to volksrods is that these are bottom-feeders where things are still real ... people scraping together parts, doing their own work and often on a tight budget. Real hot rodding is still alive here.
purplemyth is offline   Reply With Quote