Thread: purplemyth
View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2008, 03:09 PM   #83
purplemyth
moody witch

Member Photo Albums
Default Re: purplemyth

The $ from the super is starting to be spent, a local dentist will get it and then the rest will be from taxes next yr .
So with stitches on the bad 2 teeth and another open hole healing, he's been tinkering more with bike, building with whatever he has around the garage, that's the whole idea right?

update pics~
couple of days last month~
built the mid section and mounted the shocks, can't get just 1 to work so he swiped these off the 900,

And after finding that sleek green bike built by arlen ness,,, (finding it was designed after a 30's bugatti something, and then finding it's actuall name is just 'smoothness', he went looking out back. Brought in the rear fenders we switched off of dragon during it's birth (big tail lights just don't work ) he cut them up and here it is at 530 today.

May just design in a pr of 60's tail lights too. And I threw in the idea of a cut in half tank to use as side skirts,,,, maybe, not sure yet~

No race tomorrow, but more damp weather predicted, I'll get a pic if he gets it all together. Was going to roll it outside for an uncluttered shot, but not good with all those un protected welds~

later~
My attraction to volksrods is that these are bottom-feeders where things are still real ... people scraping together parts, doing their own work and often on a tight budget. Real hot rodding is still alive here.

Last edited by purplemyth; October 13th, 2008 at 05:17 AM.
purplemyth is offline   Reply With Quote