View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2014, 05:15 AM   #9
alabama madman
Forum Member

Default Re: Rear swing axle air suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron burgandy View Post
Thanks for the response, i'm glad you jerk off after you piss. Great information there, fyi I have searched up and down on numerous forums. I was mainly looking for different ways to go about it. This is why I dont post anything. I have been a member of this site for awhile, just reading and watching. I have built my car from the ground up and this is what I get when I ask a question? I guess that you and this forum are way too good for me then. So please go fuck yourself and have a good day.
Dude, don't be so think skinned, if you haven't found anything online, then dig a little deeper, The information is out there, But I'll be the first to admit I'll ask a question and then fined the answer 10 minutes later, Hell, I'm lazy, would rather someone tell me the answer than look for it. And I understand some of the guys get frustrated when they have to answer the same question over and over, I'm On Pirate 4x4, cause I do the 4x4 thing too, and trust me after being on that site your skin harden rather quickly, them guy will flame you in a heartbeat, but there is alot of good information there as well, same with this site, there is a wealth of knowledge on the site and in the heads of the members, so Chill just a little, and the info will come, either by someone telling you or telling you where to look.

We do what we do because of who we are, if we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves!
alabama madman is offline   Reply With Quote