Thread: purplemyth
View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2005, 01:37 PM   #17
purplemyth
moody witch

Member Photo Albums

MY car
What's wrong with it? IT"S MY CAR! the carb is constanlty out of tune, I'm tired of watching him try to tune it again and again, it's like someone keeps screwing with it. the distributer doesn't want to stay in time either. I spent 20 bucks yesterday and had a damn key made for the door. it is now in the door, it's broke. there is away to break into a bug without going thru the door.We now know how to do this, there is now a dent in my rear fender because of frustration in doing this.
as for everything else. I"M A GIRL AND I HAVE AN ATTITUDE> period. So what else is new.

edit2 just so I don't bump to the top anymore.I checked my writing, terrible when I'm mad,,, ya'lls remarks on this forum donot bother me , So maybe I talk too much, maybe I read too much. I wish more of the other girls would step in and raze ya'll, :)
I'm no different then everyone else here, I get an attitude once in awhile. yes there's a lot of on hand work in this car,it's the first car from the bottom up that Robert and I have built together,,, but now I have the mind set, if someone offers $ for this thing, it's outta here. I can either build another one or put the long awaited for front porch on the house. Maybe I will switch the hood, and the exhaust make it 'normal' and advertise it .
shutting up again,,,,,,,,,,
My attraction to volksrods is that these are bottom-feeders where things are still real ... people scraping together parts, doing their own work and often on a tight budget. Real hot rodding is still alive here.
purplemyth is offline   Reply With Quote