Thread: purplemyth
View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2005, 08:13 AM   #18
purplemyth
moody witch

Member Photo Albums

<span style="color:#993399">yeah , I'm over the crap with my car, it'll get fixed in time. </span>

<span style="color:#993399">ok, on to progress. Robert put the insulation in , and has the carpet in. The autostick and axles are layin on the ground, he pulled a trans from the other super we have, will install that later. </span>

<span style="color:#993399">The owner (I call~baja pete)came in to the store yesterday. He's now decided to let us install the interior. He's ordered, black vinyl, the complete kit.. I think it will be here sometime next week. I guess the engine is next, this weekend is supposed to be just as cold as now. Once it runs, moves, and has a place to put the butt, IT'S OUTTTA HERE!!!!! </span>

<span style="color:#993399">The dunebuggie (I call~boss man pete) is for next year, guess we'll be seasonal workers , at least until we get a real garage. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] </span>
My attraction to volksrods is that these are bottom-feeders where things are still real ... people scraping together parts, doing their own work and often on a tight budget. Real hot rodding is still alive here.
purplemyth is offline   Reply With Quote