Thread: purplemyth
View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2006, 04:27 AM   #20
purplemyth
moody witch

Member Photo Albums

<span style="color:#993399">so now it runs on it's own, the fast blinkie syndrome is fixed. Last night he put the headlight buckets in, misplaced the connectors, don't know if he found them, but there are more donors out back, I was in the barn working some wood (just for you dt113 [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub.gif[/img] )</span>

<span style="color:#993399">anyway, said he needed to take bronco to work today, the interior arrived yesterday! yeah!!!! it won't be long now and this thing can leave !!!! I would attempt doing the purple critter, but yesterday was good weather, today it's drizzly , later will be rain, tomorrow, don't know.... </span>

<span style="color:#993399">gonna tell them, bring it back in late spring, weather will stabilize by then and plus the garage will be more open. Hubby says a whirlwind, more like a tornado, is gonna hit the garage as soon as this car leaves! lost tools, lost parts, lost things all over.......pack every thing in plastic bins and mark it.... wish that lady wouldve bought the dragon then we'd have another place to work....</span>

<span style="color:#993399">pics later to night...</span>
My attraction to volksrods is that these are bottom-feeders where things are still real ... people scraping together parts, doing their own work and often on a tight budget. Real hot rodding is still alive here.
purplemyth is offline   Reply With Quote