Thread: purplemyth
View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2006, 09:34 AM   #21
purplemyth
moody witch

Member Photo Albums

<span style="color:#993399">oops, never did put pics in the last post, oh well headlights is headlight...</span>

<span style="color:#993399"> Deer season is officially over, bad last weekend, rain, howling wind and a full moon, now it's time to get some more tree rats, my dept!, so he started the interior install yesterday.Pro Scat, seats are nice, they lay almost all the way flat. Got the racks in for those, and the rear covers are tie down, no clamping needed,, likes. The panels??? well they look great, but theclips they sent are worthless, plus the back board is not as strong as the original, holes don't line up right so you have to twist the clips around,, gotta reglue a couple of holes, luckily they're at the bottom. these clips said not to use with boots, well, he's ordering a set today with boots!</span>

<span style="color:#993399">here's pics,</span>

sorry, forgot to turn the pic before I loaded it,,,,

My attraction to volksrods is that these are bottom-feeders where things are still real ... people scraping together parts, doing their own work and often on a tight budget. Real hot rodding is still alive here.
purplemyth is offline   Reply With Quote