Thread: purplemyth
View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2006, 04:32 AM   #25
purplemyth
moody witch

Member Photo Albums

<span style="color:#993399">almost done with this one [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img]
can't wait to see it out of the yd, almost 2 years on this .... He got the stereo in it, wow it sounds great! wants to put these speakers in mine. I gave up my running boards, cuz he just couldn't find a set in what we have that are decent and I think the new extruded ones will be better to set off the trim on mineso we'll get a set from herrell's later. He even fixed the booboo on the rear fender where he backed in to it a few months ago [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/crybaby.gif[/img] , all better now [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clapping.gif[/img] . he's off this weekend and providing he can get the wet sanding and polishing done during the week, it'll be on a trailer and going home this weekend. The owner will bring a lil cream colored one over to get it rewired, and then when it goes back, the owner will bring the to be vrod [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] . Between that and the bus,,, I got a lot of planning to do [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img]

as for the art I'm supposed to put on it,, I'm going to wait until late spring, weather will be more stablil and will be able to get it all done in a weekend....

next project is the dunebuggie for dr_d, but he may have a different one and we may get this on,,,, oh the switching continues!
think we'll need to get dealer tags from all the toys we'll have!
later,,,</span>
My attraction to volksrods is that these are bottom-feeders where things are still real ... people scraping together parts, doing their own work and often on a tight budget. Real hot rodding is still alive here.
purplemyth is offline   Reply With Quote