View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2018, 08:59 AM   #5995
purplemyth
moody witch

Member Photo Albums
Default Re: What did you do yesterday...

Found out last night, want cops to get there in a hurry? Tell them you're holding a drugged out trespasser at gunpoint~
At 6:45pm, some dumbass on drugs wandered into neighbor's fenced in yard, our dogs and his going off. I called neighbor, was asleep, (our dogs both bark at each other often so he kinda ignores barking now) , I call 911 at 648, neighbor called them back 10mins later , they were up the road 2 miles when sirens went off,
Guy wouldn't give up his name, cop #2 finally got bits of info, changed his coy attitude to pissed off when they called him by his name and he has a record. Taken to hosp for drug test, something to counteract it, then off to jail.
So much for quiet country life. Second time.
15mins for 2 cars to show up. Takes me 10 to get to town and the sheriff's dept. at 60mph.........And that's with 3 stop lights. oh well, they got there.
Love my 2nd amendment.
My attraction to volksrods is that these are bottom-feeders where things are still real ... people scraping together parts, doing their own work and often on a tight budget. Real hot rodding is still alive here.
purplemyth is offline   Reply With Quote