View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2005, 08:05 PM   #57
bugdust
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally posted by vwfanatic@Apr 12 2005, 09:43 PM
i find it disturbing too, that there are a few hundred cats there that dont have homes where they can get the love and attention that they so deserve because of stupid people that think that pets are disposable and when you get bored with them or move away or they sneeze, you throw them out. damn....you got me started [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yelling.gif[/img]

and no offense, but i hate people who hate cats [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img]
<div align="right">Quoted post</div>

I got you started? Cool ,that's what I'm here for. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] We actually have a cat (& a dog, if you consider a dachsund a dog [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] , actually, he's a pretty good dog). I don't particularly care for either one but I'm not an animal person. I don't hate them or anything, I could just do without them and be fine [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] The wife & kids love them and are always spending $$ on them [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img]

Quote:
No pics, but oh well, if you really, really need to see metal removed, turn off your computer and work on your car... ~ Ray-Dean
bugdust is offline   Reply With Quote