Thread: ball joints
View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2011, 04:23 PM   #18
purplemyth
moody witch

Member Photo Albums
Default Re: site wont let me start a thread anywhere else all i got is one simple question

My suggestion still stands, get a manual. Which I tell EVERY vw newbie who comes in here~ and we jump everyone about punctuation. It's been brought up many times. I didn't bother to say anything in your pms since you started out using it at first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IF you read the rules when you signed up
We're not your typical message board. Know this. We are more like a very large family. We are here to learn, teach and spread the word of what we've got goin' on. And as much as we bust each other's balls and sometimes dogpile each other... we know it's just all in fun and we treat each other with respect. Act like a young punk... you can hit the bricks.

As a newbie... you might get some razzin when you first start posting. In fact... just go ahead and expect it. Just know that it's all in fun and it's just some of the guys' way of seeing what you're all about. We've all been through it... we lived... and we've been addicted since.
as for help~
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj
My bug has a three bolt ball joint on it mounted to the bottom of the struts therefore i was thinkin i could buy the top ones.
Simple logic would say, if yours has the 3 bolt joint, get that and replace and be done with it~ you could always call the tech line and ask them direct. Or call and ask Lindy who is local to you. He may even have a comparable price.

I've seen no attitude, except yours.
My attraction to volksrods is that these are bottom-feeders where things are still real ... people scraping together parts, doing their own work and often on a tight budget. Real hot rodding is still alive here.
purplemyth is offline   Reply With Quote