View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2006, 04:42 AM   #19
purplemyth
moody witch

Member Photo Albums

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Turbo Punk @ Jun 6 2006, 08:27 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif[/img]
What this means is, look for a location that would appeal to an artist. The backdrop is what will make the photo and should be the primary focal point and your VolksRod is only there to bring down the property value. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] By placing the two contrasting elements together the goal is to add a whole new perspective to the picture.
Now this isn't limited to rat rods, if your Volksrod has a nice finish (capecodster, Gkafer, Swoodard, etc...) then just find a contrasting background (burned out forrest, collapsed building, etc...). In other words, something that your car would improve the property value [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
" [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bowdown.gif[/img]

[/b][/quote]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Did I miss understand you, or isn't that what you are asking for?[/b][/quote]

opposites~~~, shiny car, dumpy background,

unfinished , classical background.

ya know, out of place.......opposites

mine would go infront of a or pointing at a burned out house, my twist would be, the dragon did it, ya know, huffed and puffed, that story. I just haven't gotten out to do a photo yet. or I could just park it out back where the pile of debris is stacked up,, or the back neighbors yard, it's full of trash ... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]
My attraction to volksrods is that these are bottom-feeders where things are still real ... people scraping together parts, doing their own work and often on a tight budget. Real hot rodding is still alive here.
purplemyth is offline   Reply With Quote