Thread: Wheel adapters
View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2005, 04:13 AM   #6
Steve
Administradora El Polacko

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally posted by crack monkey+May 23 2005, 09:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(crack monkey @ May 23 2005, 09:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Turd Ferguson@May 23 2005, 11:39 PM
Edit:  Ok, I feel like I'm not understanding what you're asking about, because there is a thread in the "Too Lazy" thread about adapters to Early Ford Wires...I feel like I run the risk of having my account launched into outer space by suggesting that you didn't look there but...if the shoe fits... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]

http://volksrods.com/forums/index.php?show...985&hl=adapters
<div align="right">Quoted post</div>
steve just got owned [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]
<div align="right">Quoted post</div>
[/b][/quote]

Well no shit, I read the Lazy Thread and did searches...
And if you read those threads you'll see where they were having the same problem as I am... No one seems to be able to make them with the wide 5 VW pattern..

I've made some calls and emails as well. No luck with that pattern.

Hence this post you fucking assholes. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/fingerclear.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/fingerclear.gif[/img]

I haven't tried AIM Industries yet, but will do that today. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Thanks guys! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Love, me. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub.gif[/img]
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote