View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2006, 11:18 AM   #13
kittywhiskey
Forum Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FONZY @ Mar 9 2006, 02:41 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Texasbuggys @ Mar 9 2006, 12:14 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hey Fonz, I am working on a similar setup. Cool write up. One thing you can do to see what you will start running into problems is to pull the torsion bars out and re-assemeble everything then run the arms through thier cycle to see where you start having that oh crap the top of the tire is heading out syndrome. Just a thought since you have it down this far it will give you a real idea of just how low or up for that sakes the arm will travel before the dreaded ti toe look occurs. Good pictures and write up. You guys going to Ennis?
[/b][/quote]

definitely going.. Ill have swap meet spot again... Im pretty sure dirtyfokker , kittywhiskey and ghiadesigns will be there too...

catch ya there!
[/b][/quote]

I was planning to unload the brick off my trailer today so I can get loaded up by next weekend. Didn't plan on the damn rain though. Dirtyfokker may have his new ride by the show too!

Obscenity is in the eye of the fucking beholder.

"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room"-unknown soldier