View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2005, 04:44 PM   #20
hotrodheb
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ROGER LAWLESS+Apr 23 2005, 10:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ROGER LAWLESS @ Apr 23 2005, 10:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ratlook63@Apr 23 2005, 09:50 PM
Where's Nick with the oldbug.com surfwagon pic [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
<div align="right">Quoted post</div>
Does anybody know where I can buy a complete front axle set-up, 'I' beam or tube, for my new RatRod project? I already have a set of five early Ford wheels and a 58 VW rag to Rat out.
<div align="right">Quoted post</div>
[/b][/quote]
Dude, what the hell are you trying to do? I know you are a newbie still, but your question has absolutely nothing to do with the original topic nor does it have anything to do with what you quoted with your question!

Yes, some topics do get hijacked around here, but those usually just go off on a tangent... This one just makes me go W.T.F.!!!

By the way Brian, that is a very nice and complete Type 4 there! I am sure you will have fun with it! (This thread has now been returned to it's original topic... any more discussion of the hijacking, and all offending material will be deleted! Don't mess with me, I am tired and sore!)

"READ more... post LESS." - Steve

"Girls who weld kick ass!" - Notched

"Grumpy, the new master of Anti-Donk." - TurboPunk

hotrodheb is offline   Reply With Quote