View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2010, 10:20 PM   #1533
Ace of Shades
Forum Member

Default Re: Motorcycle Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Punk View Post
I think I'll just move to Connecticut so I can ride without a helmet and shirt with just shorts and sneakers without socks. Because we all know that those things are just too restrictive and take away from the pleasure of riding a Motorcycle.

Fucking idiots.
That reminds of last weekend. Some guy on a stripped down hunk of shit that thought it was a bobber riding out of town wearing -sit down- a pair of cut off jean shorts, a pair of flip flops ( honest to God, thingy 'tween the toes, flip flops) and one of those old German Kaiser helmets, You know the ones, the non-DOT approved with the spike. I felt bad for him, we were about 5 cars in front of him going from my side of the state, up and over the cascades to Portland when we hit the biggest torrential down pour I have seen in a long time.

guy shouldn't have been riding like an asshole the whole way over and karma might have smiled on him
I found it in a shop in Raton New Mexico. I bought it for a quarter. Cracked me up it was called a Gay Camper. It must be old as hell. They would pull that shit off the shelf now days. Because some Homo would get offended.
If you don't chew big red then FUCK YOU
Ace of Shades is offline   Reply With Quote