- by bigguy
- by Bugula
- by d3ghia

Old February 17th, 2017, 02:29 AM   #2426
metalmaster1766
Site Supporter

Member Photo Albums
Default Re: The "Today f*cking sucks club" thread

As soon a I read Jimmy Buffet I knew where your were going wit it. I just get excited every time I see or hear the word tequila, I'm thinking it has something to do with all the tequila I've drank over the years (it must give me a slight "drunk like feeling" I'll stick with that story )

My wife & I just woke up so I'll wait till she leaves for work before I watch it, I don't wanna send her off with an overwelming feeling that I might laugh myself to death, ya see she likes quiet before she leaves, me, I like to talk (I bet ya's didn't see that coming did ya's) ya see I sit home all day alone M thru F, on days when I can't get up to do anything I talk to the people who call trying sell stuff or taking surveys & try to get them off topic as much as I possibly can, I ask them how the weather is where their at if their into any sports & if they like their home team or not, anything at all trying anything until they hang up on me, it makes a boring hohum day fun, I do the same with the door to door people as well, being the last house on the street some of the repeat offenders skip our house, I get a laugh about that, IF I'm outside I'll yell to them "Hey aren't ya coming here?" most of them ignore me, a few do walk back and bullshit with me for a while, usually it's the mail carriers
that stop for a while to take a break, but they change them about twice a year

This thread about days that suck took a sharp left turn, but it was SO Much fun

Ron

I Love ya's ALL !!!

RSS
metalmaster1766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2017, 10:36 AM   #2427
V8Transporter
Site Supporter

Today you should have yourself a relaxing day relax and just hang out. Maybe sit and read a novel. How about one of the classics, like, um, 'Tequila Mockingbird?'
V8Transporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2017, 09:14 PM   #2428
metalmaster1766
Site Supporter

Member Photo Albums

Yesterday I did have a relaxing morning & afternoon, I didn't read any novels, but I'm gonna hafta see if I can find Tequila Mockingbird, the 1st word sparked my interest
Thursday after school my oldest granddaughter called me asking if she could come over, both of them spend the weekends at our house, school's out Friday & she came over while her lil sister went to her mothers, we spent the day joking around, acted silly, we went to the grocery store & joked around & acted silly there, people stared, we laughed about that & kept acting silly

Really made for a f*cking s*cky day

Ron

I Love ya's ALL !!!

RSS
metalmaster1766 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bad day, today sucks