- by Bugula

Old April 22nd, 2005, 01:13 PM   #26
BUGMAN II
Forum Member

sorry your having to go through this
but it will pass
when me and my X split the first 3weeks felt unbearable
she's was on drugs and has been running the streets for the last 3yrs
at the time it really sucked because i sold my car to pay for a lawyer to keep my son out of a crackhouse. i was working my ass off with little to show for it and she would come by the house all whored up driving the dopeman's new car. BUT i got full custody of my son and i have a life to be grateful for. as for her she is in and out of jail all the time and was actually an accesary to 1st degree murder but she got out of it somehow.

just try and do the right things for the right reasons [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img]
sevwa super pro #21
BUGMAN II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2005, 01:51 PM   #27
flatfourrodder
Forum Member

Thanks buman2,
I've just found out how much whoring around she has been doing from an insider at her work. Pretty disgusting stuff, You dont make out in the parking lot of a Day care center!
Apparently some parents complained and the owner was called. So its ether this guy has to find a new day care for his kid or she has to find a new job. I mean what a slut!
Anyway just waiting for the divorce papers to come thru so i can lodge. Good riddens to the bitch. If she wants to live this destructive life style so be it, only as long as it dosnt abuse my girls.
flatfourrodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2005, 01:59 PM   #28
mkparker
Forum Member

I feel your pain man, like others have said, been there done that, don't wanna do it a gain! I did loose about 15 un-needed pounds though.....

Like Nickster said, make a list of crap ya need to get started again, we all have more than we need anyway...I'm serious, a lot of us have had to start over... don't be embarassed, we're here to help!!

mkparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2005, 02:01 PM   #29
notched
Forum Member

"Women, you can't live with them... Pass the beer nuts" -Norm

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkl Ian View Post
You will make a good wife, some day, John.
notched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2005, 02:11 PM   #30
flatfourrodder
Forum Member

no problems guys, This gives all the time i need to finish my V-rod, and look after my girls when there with me. just have to find overalls that will fit them so i can put them to work. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]
Sex who needs Sex! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]

Wait that would be me [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old April 22nd, 2005, 02:18 PM   #31
hotrodheb
Forum Member

I have a 4-1/4 year old daughter at home, so let me know if you needs some clothes for your 3 year old. I think we still have a bunch sitting around.

"READ more... post LESS." - Steve

"Girls who weld kick ass!" - Notched

"Grumpy, the new master of Anti-Donk." - TurboPunk

hotrodheb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2005, 05:35 AM   #32
works2hard
Forum Member

Two years ago my wife of 26 years said she wanted a divorce. This was after she ruined my life once by deciding to take another job in Kansas City (we lived in Baltimore, MD at the time) uprooting the family and making me give up a promising career. (Yeah, I know I didn't HAVE to go but I had two daughters and I believed in the "till death do you part" bs (old schooler?).

The second blow came when after not being able to find a decent career in my field out there, I went into a severe depression that sent me to a mental hospital for a while (out of my mind, be back soon).

Then after I get out of the looney bin, she hits me with the divorce thing. I say, okay, maybe that's for the best, let's mediate it before a judge, I'll give you what you want, just keep the lawyers out of it so we don't throw away our money. Next day she gets a lawyer anyway. Now I'm forced to get a lawyer, and the toilet starts flushing.

Long story somewhat short, two years later I've spent some $26,000 on lawyer's fees, still owe them almost $10,000, my own lawyer has placed a judgement against me for non-payment, I'm supposed to recieve some $35,000 from our retirement funds that I can't get because of paperwork errors that my lawyer won't fix until I pay him (which I can't do untill I get the retirement funds - anyone here old enough to know what "Catch-22" means?), I am on absolutely no speaking terms with my ex, and am estranged from my daughters (both grown).

On the plus side, after the initial separation, I found my old childhood sweetheart on my high school reunion internet site (we knew each other from when I was 10, we dated when we were in our early 20's but things happened and we went our separate ways) and we got to writing to each other. We realized that there were still deep feelings for each other. She was going through her SECOND divorce at the time to a piece of crud that abused her and her kids. Turned out she lived in Ft. Lauderdale, about 30 miles from my folks, so I left KC and moved in with them. Marilyn and I met one night on the beach for dinner and realized that we had always been each other's true soulmates. We were married last July and it has been wonderful ever since. Sure, there will always be some rough spots (her 2 daughters from her previous marriages are difficult, but they will be out of the house within a few years and there are my financial problems thanks to the bitch), but we've never been happier.

The moral of the story is: hang in there, you WILL find true happiness and stay away from scum sucking, ass-fucking sons-of-bitches lawyers.
works2hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2005, 10:03 AM   #33
flatfourrodder
Forum Member

Well, I've served the Black Princess the divorce papers and she is not happy [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yelling.gif[/img]
I want joint custody of our child (50/50) and she dosnt like it because i will only have to pay here a small amount for child support. Dont get me wrong i love my daughter and i would pay what ever the courts decide but if i'm responsible for her half the time, all expenses and such than it is fair. This woman wanted this, I didnt ask for any of this.
I've been forced to file for divorce first at, to me, a big cost. She is just dirty because shes not getting the amount of money she was expecting. She has threatened to get a Lawyer, SO IT BEGINS!!!!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img]
Old April 26th, 2005, 07:37 PM   #34
FONZY
Forum Member

remember...

guns don't kill people...

husbands who come home early kill people.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img]
Old April 26th, 2005, 07:59 PM   #35
NICKSTER

Quote:
Originally posted by flatfourrodder@Apr 22 2005, 02:11 PM
Sex who needs Sex! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]

<div align="right">Quoted post</div>

Well, if you're asking, I do............................ daily! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]

With a partner, but solo if necessary!
Old April 27th, 2005, 03:54 AM   #36
coopgirl
Forum Member

Mike, I hope everything goes well with the divorce (as well as can be expected) and I hope you get your 50/50 custody of Charlie. What about Paris? They are 2 beautiful little girls who I am sure have grown up heaps since we last saw them.
Thinking of you
Rach
Old April 27th, 2005, 02:23 PM   #37
flatfourrodder
Forum Member

Well Rach, this is the predicament i'm in. Paris is not legally my daughter and everyone, I mean everyone, from parents to counselors, to Para legals tell me i should not do anything with Paris. If she comes over she has to sign a piece of paper stating that i can give her medical etc. and what time she is due back. Its stinks.
Sarah rang today to tell me she is Filing a response and dosnt want me to have 50/50.
She wants the judge to decide all our belongings and child support etc.

She wanted all the credit cards, as they were her debt, but i think thats going to be thrown in as well. For someone who is having an affair she really wants to grind me into the dust [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img] My biggest sin in the relationship is to treat her with love, respect and honesty. I just dont get it. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]
Old April 27th, 2005, 06:37 PM   #38
son of GhiaBug
Forum Member

y'know, i hope you get a good judge. someone who will see that your offering 50/50 was a good deal and for your wife to demand more after whoring herself out is ludicris. then the judge should give you full custody and majority of the joint belongings and ask your wife if it felt good, seeing as he just screwed her too.

son of GhiaBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2005, 08:22 PM   #39
ROGER LAWLESS
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by flatfourrodder@Apr 20 2005, 07:07 AM
Well its official, my wife of 5 years, whom i have, one beautiful 3 year old girl with and another beautiful 5 year old girl of hers that i helped raise from 6 months old have sepperated and i have lodged for divorce, due to the fact that she has been out f*cking one of her customers at her day care center (the father of a child they look after).
All this in one week.
This came as a big surprise to me and my family, as I brought her to this country 15 months ago to start a new life, well it seems it was all a plan for a new life for her without me in it. She has now got a good job, made friends, and found a new guy to f*ck over. All this too while undergoing a full historectomy on monday, How is she you ask? Well shes breathing anyway, i didnt ask how she was or any details as i have lost all compassion for the Sl*t.
She even had the balls to tell me it was mean of ME to upset her mother when yesterday i set her mother straight on how its been in our house for the last 3 years.
I'm sorry if this has nothing to do with Rods but i'm pissed.

Now i've moved back in with my parents and i am forced to start my life all over again.
This has been a very heart wrenching difficult time for me. But as long as shes' happy

Thanks for letting me vent.
Be thankful in one way and thats if she has a FULL historectomy her sex drive will fall off and you'd be looking for another woman shortly anyhow.

The bad part is when she tries, or succeds, to take the kids. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/fingerclear.gif[/img]

Roger
ROGER LAWLESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2005, 06:02 AM   #40
flatfourrodder
Forum Member

You no what else sucks, This is Arizona, The no Fault state. It would not matter what she did (affair) the court does not want to deal with it. So basically she can fuck around and be rewarded for it. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/confused.gif[/img]

It doesnt matter, I'm just going to turn into a little slut now and have some fun, this is probably my last ever marriage, I dont want go thru this again!

I've got my V-rod project with me at mom & dads but dads allready getting a storage unit and guess where the cars going? So until i'm on my feet again and able to get my own place the project will be on hold. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]

I'll just keep envying all your rides! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:41 PM   #41
Double Trouble
Forum Member

Hey Mike. Havent been on in a while. Tried callin ya at yer mom n pops the day after Bug o rama. No dice tho. Been busy ever since workin and whatnot. Ill give ya a call later this week and maybe we can talk about starting a club here. Ya know to get yer mind off things. i need to do that too. Good luck w/ everything man.

Jonny
Double Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 06:12 PM   #42
georgiaboy
Forum Member

Mike sorry for your ordeal.....................most of us have been there ,done that. so many variations but basically they are all (divorce) the same.hold your head high buddy look after them girls and say your prayers.........................don't be stupid if you know what i mean......................good luck to you and them girls..........it gets better with time and she'll get hers(ex) in the end
Old May 3rd, 2005, 08:06 AM   #43
flatfourrodder
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Double Trouble@May 2 2005, 01:41 PM
Hey Mike. Havent been on in a while. Tried callin ya at yer mom n pops the day after Bug o rama. No dice tho. Been busy ever since workin and whatnot. Ill give ya a call later this week and maybe we can talk about starting a club here. Ya know to get yer mind off things. i need to do that too. Good luck w/ everything man.

Jonny
No probs bud, Its getting easier everyday. I'm just stressing about court and 50/50 custody. I filed and now shes filed a response, not agreeing to 50/50.
I'm getting a bulldog lawyer and meet with her wenesday. Club sounds good as long as there are some nice girls in it. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] But its got to be a now bullshit club. I may have sold the ghia (havnt official talked to the guy yet) but he sounds interested. I un fortunately have to buy a vehicle that i can transport the kids in.
But i can concentrate on getting the vrod done. You up for a bit of help in that area?
Old May 3rd, 2005, 08:12 AM   #44
flatfourrodder
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by georgiaboy@May 2 2005, 06:12 PM
Mike sorry for your ordeal.....................most of us have been there ,done that. so many variations but basically they are all (divorce) the same.hold your head high buddy look after them girls and say your prayers.........................don't be stupid if you know what i mean......................good luck to you and them girls..........it gets better with time and she'll get hers(ex) in the end
I'm paying so she gets hers (lawyer) It will probably cost me more than what i'll get but she can not just decide to end it without any discusion, she will pay for her actions.
It just sucks to have to go through this whole divorce thing again, especially for my girls. There mom is a SLUT! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yelling.gif[/img]
Old May 3rd, 2005, 10:53 AM   #45
rollerdave
Forum Member

MAN! do I feel for YOU!

I'll tell ya how all this shit went down for me.

Married a gal I met in tech school, she was hot and heavy, needed sex at least three times a day...

Until WEDDING DAY that is!

After the wedding, it dropped off to something like once a month, seems she had "daddy issues" and was transferring her anger to me.

Lucky me.

After a bit, she decided that having a kid would "grow me up" and "bring us closer" so she stopped taking her pills, only problem; she kept popping em out and flushed em as IF she were still taking em.

As for "growing me up," I'm a dude, we NEVER GROW UP!

We had a daughter, the only good thing to come out of our mis-begotten marriage!

years later, we had settled into an uneasy routine, she would be cold and unfeeling, and I would swallow my frustration.

All through those years young hotties just kept THROWING themselves at me, but I am NOT a cheater.

Can't say the same for her, however.

I let a friend of mine come stay with us becuase he had no place else to go, but before too long, I came to realize that I had become the room-mate.

to make a totally long assed story merely long; Big meltdown, trip to the psyche ward.

there were a few outcomes from this debacle.

After 8 years, I was finally free, I only had to realize it,
my "friend" was now my BEST FRIEND, but I didn't want nothing to do with him!

I mean, he thought he was really sticking it to me by stealing my woman, but he found out over the next eleven years what a bullet he had taken for me! lol.

She put him through HELL!

Oh, and I met the women who would become my second ex-wife while I was in the psyche ward! no, seriously!

I'll spare you that part of the story.

I wound up with full custody of our kid, just like he recently did with their kid when their "marriage" broke down after 11 years.

What I've learned from all of this,

Bitterness and anger only really affect YOU, making it hard to leave this behind and find somebody DECENT.

The right thing to do is not always what we WANT to do, nor is it always easy. Sometimes the only reason we can find to do the right thing is because it is the right thing, fortunately, this is ALWAYS reason enough.

Whatever you do, STAY IN THE RIGHT! No matter how badly somebody treats us, if we do worse, we just put THEM in the right.

Steer clear of new relationships until you get THIS ONE out of your blood, and particularly steer clear of women you meet in a psyche ward!

Trust me on this one! lol.

In court, fight like a demon, stipulate NOTHING! Once something has been found to be fact, it will never be changed.

Subsequent appeals will decide the law and other issues, but if you get over-lawyered at the first stages and some trial judge makes a finding of fact that screws you, that shit stays with you.

Remember that people in a relationship are different people than they are out of that relationship, and as much of a ho' she is being now, she may one day straighten up and fly right.

Children need both parents like they need air, so never poison a kid against its mom no matter how poisonous she is, but do try to manage contacts to limit the potential damage if mom is putting herself into icky life situations.

I finally found the woman for me, but it was a long long time alone first.

I'm sure you know all of this already, you seem to have a good handle on things, but I thought I would toss out what I knew and say that, even though I don't really know you, your posts have struck a chord in my past and I feel for you buddy.

God be with you, and good luck!

Roller
rollerdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2005, 11:38 AM   #46
flatfourrodder
Forum Member

Thanks Roller, I have been through this before with my first wife, sounds a similar story, but what i've found out through therapy and reading is that my wife most assuredly has Borderline personality desorder. Reading this book i have is like reading about our life. Low selfesteem, lies, spending, affair etc...
I think if on;y i'd known about this three years ago she could have been put on drugs and therapy to help her cope. She had been diagnosed with depression and is on Prozac. Anyway the deed is done and i'm going to move on. I do know none of this is my fault, which is unsettling when its out of your control. Time to look after my girls and hope there great role model of a mother dosnt rub off on them.
Thanks for your support and sharing! I do know that mine is not a unique story, and its good to have support of friends.