Total Online: 183

Newest Member: Tylerted

Latest Threads
- by 1slo3
- by 1slo3

Old May 2nd, 2005, 07:18 AM   #1
hotrodheb
Forum Member

As mentioned in the Vallejo show post, Justin Jr. and I went on a wild 370 mile road trip that started in Campbell Ca. The next stop was San Jose to pick up the trailer from Uhaul (That was a cluster fuck!) and then it was off to Vallejo for the car show. (Side note - why is it that the toll on the Benicia bridge is normally $3 for a car or truck with 2 axles - F&R - BUT when you have a truck and a two axle trailer it jumps up to $7.25! Since when does $3 plus $3 = $7.25??? Must be new math! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] ) Damn, I just hi-jacked my own thread! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko.gif[/img] Anyway after the show, we then headed up to a suburb of Sacramento to Butcher Will's place to pick up the notch! Once it was loaded up and all the boxes of parts were in the back of the truck, we were on our way again! Our next stop was a bit of a welcome suprise for Jr. We ended up having dinner at HOOTERS! We had some good wings, a lot of eye candy, posed for a few pics and even had the two girls in the photos below agree to go outside and pose with the notch!

Now at this point, Justin is happier than a pig in shit, BUT as the brunette was letting the blonde know that we were ready to go take the pictures with the car, the 450lb manager overheard them and basically shot us down in flames. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img] This prick has a new nickname now.... Fat Fuck! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/fingerclear.gif[/img]

Anyway, we then continued on to Scott's Valley (up in the Santa Cruz mountains!) to drop the car off at Jr's brother's house. We then wen back to San Jose, dropped off the trailer and was finally back at my house at 11:00 p.m.! (we left there at about 9:30 a.m.)

Well after all that, all you guys really care about is the pictures...

(Yes my Ford truck is representing!)

And now....HOOTERS! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub.gif[/img]

"READ more... post LESS." - Steve

"Girls who weld kick ass!" - Notched

"Grumpy, the new master of Anti-Donk." - TurboPunk

hotrodheb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 07:39 AM   #2
NICKSTER

Rob, aren't Hooters girls supposed to have BIG TITS? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]

Oh, are you trying to look like Dan with the hairy chin thing? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]

And the notch looks good too! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img]
Old May 2nd, 2005, 07:41 AM   #3
75bugrod
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by hotrodheb@May 2 2005, 08:18 AM
And now....HOOTERS! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub.gif[/img]

<div align="right">Quoted post</div>

sounds fun, is it jsut me or is the second girl kinda not cute in any way aside from the neck down?
75bugrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 07:57 AM   #4
hotrodheb
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 75bugrod@May 2 2005, 07:41 AM

sounds fun, is it jsut me or is the second girl kinda not cute in any way aside from the neck down?
She wasn't bad in person, but she definately has that little kid too much teeth goofy smile going on! She didn't have much of an ass either! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]

Old May 2nd, 2005, 08:07 AM   #5
75bugrod
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by hotrodheb@May 2 2005, 08:57 AM
She wasn't bad in person, but she definately has that little kid too much teeth goofy smile going on! She didn't have much of an ass either! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]
did she have a chin? it looks like she had a big chin
Old May 2nd, 2005, 08:43 AM   #6
walt
Forum Member

You fucking guys must be GAY..............................

I'm bilingual.......I talk to men and women

My Volks-Rod
Rat Patrol Web Page
Rat Patrol photos
Rat Patrol Car Build Thread
Rat Patrol Timeline
Rat Patrol Videos
(RIGHT click and choose SAVE TARGET AS and download to your PC)
Movie1
Movie2
walt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 08:47 AM   #7
vwfanatic
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

well walt.....rob is actually cuter than bonzo there [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img]
vwfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 08:57 AM   #8
hotrodheb
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by walt@May 2 2005, 08:43 AM
Uhhh, NO!!! Come on Walt, you have to admit that she has a goofy looking smile in that picture!

Quote:
Originally posted by vwfanatic@May 2 2005, 08:47 AM
well walt.....rob is actually cuter than bonzo there [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img]
Umm, Thanks Dan! I think? Is it the little chin thingy that you like? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img] I just trimmed about 3" off of it last week.

The first girl, Alisha was our waitress. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub.gif[/img] I could stare into those beautiful eyes all day and night!

Old May 2nd, 2005, 08:59 AM   #9
75bugrod
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by hotrodheb@May 2 2005, 09:57 AM

The first girl, Alisha was our waitress. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub.gif[/img] I could stare into those beautiful eyes all day and night!
fuck her eyes i wanna stare at her boobies and neden all night and day
Old May 2nd, 2005, 09:10 AM   #10
Griznant
Forum Member

Well is Justin happy now with this car, or what?

Not that I want to really know, but did he "take care" of Butcher Will per his previous comment on what he would do for a notch? Just making sure he kept up with his promises. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

As for the chicks in the pictures, the first chick is definitely hot, and yes, I did notice she had really cool eyes. Actually the first thing I noticed.

The second chick has a nice chin......

In a locomotive cow-catcher sort of way. Oh well, that's what they invented light switches for. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]
Griznant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 09:20 AM   #11
hotrodheb
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Griznant@May 2 2005, 09:10 AM
Well is Justin happy now with this car, or what?

Not that I want to really know, but did he "take care" of Butcher Will per his previous comment on what he would do for a notch? Just making sure he kept up with his promises. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]
Well he was damn near dry humping it once we rolled it into the carport!

NOTCH

And for the answer to the second question... Look at my signature below! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

(I think it is because Will's wife and kids were there!?!?! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]

Old May 2nd, 2005, 09:29 AM   #12
walt
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by hotrodheb+May 2 2005, 09:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hotrodheb @ May 2 2005, 09:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-walt@May 2 2005, 08:43 AM
Uhhh, NO!!! Come on Walt, you have to admit that she has a goofy looking smile in that picture!

[/b][/quote]

It looked to me that she was just gritting her teeth, having to stand that close to you. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

Well it just goes to show.....That being the "True Original Fencemaster", I love all woman. They are all beautiful to me. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img]

I'm bilingual.......I talk to men and women

My Volks-Rod
Rat Patrol Web Page
Rat Patrol photos
Rat Patrol Car Build Thread
Rat Patrol Timeline
Rat Patrol Videos
(RIGHT click and choose SAVE TARGET AS and download to your PC)
Movie1
Movie2
walt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 11:19 AM   #13
NICKSTER

Quote:
Originally posted by walt@May 2 2005, 09:29 AM
Well it just goes to show.....That being the "True Original Fencemaster", I love all woman. They are all beautiful to me. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Walt, with all due respect, they are NOT all beautiful! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]

I guess you've never seen my wife and mother-in-law! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek1.gif[/img]

Do I need to send you a gift dertificate for a eye exam? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

And remeber old man,

I AM THE FENCEMASTER! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img]

Old May 2nd, 2005, 11:56 AM   #14
vwcalbug
Forum Member

i am SOOO fucking happy!

as for hooters, i got up, walked across the restraunt and asked those two girls if they could go out side and pose with my new car. I gave them the whole story about our day, she said she'd love to! I was proud of myself, and that FAT FUCK [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/fingerclear.gif[/img] overheard them talking about doing it, he shot them down....fucking bastard. Almost had girls posing on my peice of shit notch i've only owned for 3 hours.

The transaction went great, and i didn't have to suck dick. On the drive home, i was looking behind us every 20 mins or so to make sure my baby was still there.

TRUST ME THE GIRLS WERE HOT, pics may not be best though.

and her resting place for the night!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] -JustinD

Its Cut, Weld, Drive!!!

Current Project: 2017cc w/ aj simms 40x35 heads, web 218, cb super race crank 78mm, cb supercase, 46mm aj simms kadrons, 1.25 rockers, aircooled SLR'd lifters.

Have it built out to the pistons and cylinders, ready for heads
vwcalbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:02 PM   #15
vwfanatic
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

what's that......you pervs trying to get butcherwill to bend over a fence? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:04 PM   #16
hotrodheb
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by vwcalbug@May 2 2005, 11:56 AM
On the drive home, i was looking behind us every 20 mins or so to make sure my baby was still there.
You can tell that he was not the one towing the trailer... I was looking back at it every minute or so!

I love this pic!

Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:07 PM   #17
hotrodheb
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by vwfanatic@May 2 2005, 12:02 PM
what's that......you pervs trying to get butcherwill to bend over a fence? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]
Dan, if you look closely you can barely see my jeans up by the passenger front tire strapping down the car. Jr. was taking this picture, not me!

Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:08 PM   #18
notched
Forum Member

Good to see you've found a Notch Justin Jr.! I love the feeling of finally getting a much sought after VW home.

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkl Ian View Post
You will make a good wife, some day, John.
notched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:16 PM   #19
vwcalbug
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by notched@May 2 2005, 12:08 PM
Good to see you've found a Notch Justin Jr.! I love the feeling of finally getting a much sought after VW home.
yea, it was a REALLY long day to accomplish that task. 13 hours, 370 miles, but it was great weather, and i got TONS of extra parts!! i love parts, haha.

I can't really do much work on it though, gotta finish robs truck, schools almost done (finals) etc etc....

Rob, that pic is my favorite, its on my backround!

ONCE AGAIN ROB! thanks for taking your sunday to go on a road trip! really appreciate it. -JustinD

Its Cut, Weld, Drive!!!

Current Project: 2017cc w/ aj simms 40x35 heads, web 218, cb super race crank 78mm, cb supercase, 46mm aj simms kadrons, 1.25 rockers, aircooled SLR'd lifters.

Have it built out to the pistons and cylinders, ready for heads
vwcalbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:25 PM   #20
hotrodheb
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by notched@May 2 2005, 12:08 PM
I was really impressed with how solid and complete this notch is. (especially for the price!) This one was only $500 more than the primer/green one he was looking at before with the UGLY rust patches, missing sections of the rear fender and completely stripped apart! We could probably have this one driving down the road after a good weekends worth of work. This notch has had the front clip from the back edge of the gas tank forward replaced by Butcher Will, and he did an excellent job. All of the brakes have been rebuilt, new tires on the rear, fairly new front tires, flat tail lights still in the wrapper, new master cylinder and boxes of spare parts including extra rotors and calipers!

I am so glad that Justin listened to the voices of reason (many of us yelling at him!) and passed on the other notch!

Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:26 PM   #21
vw56ovalchick
Forum Member

So my question is why in the hell is Justin Jr not wearing a volksrods shirt. Rob good job on representing. Justin your fired.
vw56ovalchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:26 PM   #22
vwfanatic
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

so rob....whatchu gonna buy from will next? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:33 PM   #23
hotrodheb
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by vw56ovalchick@May 2 2005, 12:26 PM
So my question is why in the hell is Justin Jr not wearing a volksrods shirt. Rob good job on representing. Justin your fired.
I think he came up with some bullshit kinda excuse of not doing the laundry yet??? I just about bitch slapped him, especially since I had 4 clean ones hanging in the closet!

Quote:
Originally posted by vwfanatic@May 2 2005, 12:26 PM
so rob....whatchu gonna buy from will next? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]
It did not look like he had any other vw's sitting around. Looks like he is tapped out! As soon as we got out of the truck I did say "What's up Will, you delivered the last car I bought from you!" [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:33 PM   #24
57Drag
Forum Member

That's cool Justin.....I had to read this sentence 3 times to clarify [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek1.gif[/img] .......Donald

"suck dick. On the drive home"
57Drag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 06:28 PM   #25
Ryan
Capt A's super package

when rob me and dan finally get together... i am going to shave my beard so i have the squril thing going on too...lol
So don't tell me that I wouldn't drive to VT to pick up a rusted piece of shit.~scott76
Quote:
If a dictionary could take a shit...
it would look like that sentence.~steve
Random stuff I am looking for: Dont think there is anything at the moment
www.solar4soldiers.org (I am starting a non-profit to put solar panels on to disabled veterans homes. PM me for more details)
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote