Total Online: 508

Newest Member: Tylerted

Latest Threads
- by 1slo3
- by 1slo3
- by Bugula

Old May 2nd, 2005, 11:43 AM   #1
NICKSTER

First of all, I need to thank EVERYONE for their prayers and mojo! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bowdown.gif[/img]

IT'S WORKING!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bowdown.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bowdown.gif[/img]

After running all around Vegas this morning, I finally got the results from last weeks full body Pet/Ct Fusion Scan!

THERE IS NO ADDITIONAL CANCER ANYWHERE IN MY BODY! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img]

Plus, the few infected lymph nodes in my neck have shrunk! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img]

My surgeon will decide if the surgery will still be necessary in a few days, but his nurse is as excited as I am! She said she was shocked by the findings and told my to go have a great vacation! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img]

Again, without "yous guys" I think the outcome would have been different! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bowdown.gif[/img]

KEEP THE PRAYERS AND MOJO COMMING! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bowdown.gif[/img]
Old May 2nd, 2005, 11:47 AM   #2
75bugrod
Forum Member

glad to hear man, i'll start praying for u since i jsut got here, but glad to hear ur doing better
75bugrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 11:52 AM   #3
flatfourrodder
Forum Member

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img] great, great news!
flatfourrodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:00 PM   #4
vwfanatic
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] NICK THAT IS AWESOME NEWS!!!!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img]

remember...the power of the volksrodders is stronger than anything [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smokin.gif[/img]

the mojo will continue.....(gotta cover your ass in Mexico too) [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rollingeyes.gif[/img]
vwfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:11 PM   #5
notched
Forum Member

Rock on!! Glad to hear good news!!

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkl Ian View Post
You will make a good wife, some day, John.
notched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:12 PM   #6
hotrodheb
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by NICKSTER@May 2 2005, 11:43 AM
his nurse is as excited as I am!
<div align="right">Quoted post</div>
Wait until you pull out the camera and ask her to bend over!

Quote:
Originally posted by vwfanatic@May 2 2005, 12:00 PM
the mojo will continue.....(gotta cover your ass in Mexico too) [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rollingeyes.gif[/img]
NICKSTER.... if you gotta cover your ass, you must be going to the wrong part of Mexico! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

"READ more... post LESS." - Steve

"Girls who weld kick ass!" - Notched

"Grumpy, the new master of Anti-Donk." - TurboPunk

hotrodheb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:13 PM   #7
NCbug
Forum Member

Things seem to be gettin better and better [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img] Glad to hear yet some more good news! I'm happy for ya man [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/licklips.gif[/img]
NCbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:32 PM   #8
vw56ovalchick
Forum Member

congrats Nick keep us posted
vw56ovalchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:46 PM   #9
NICKSTER

Quote:
Originally posted by hotrodheb@May 2 2005, 12:12 PM
NICKSTER.... if you gotta cover your ass, you must be going to the wrong part of Mexico! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

You might be right! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bowdown.gif[/img]

I'm going to,

Playa Stickda Hiney

Should I send the Justins instead? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:48 PM   #10
Nick
Forum Member

The power of a Nick [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:48 PM   #11
RyanB
Forum Member

Great news Nick! Awesome to hear it's going so well! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img]
RyanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 12:56 PM   #12
junkyardoval
Forum Member

Nick, We still need the photos of the nurse in the silver jumpsuite.

Great news

Ernie
junkyardoval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:16 PM   #13
FlatFourVW
Forum Member

Major man-hug Nick! Great to hear the results are what they are!
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:22 PM   #14
JPoner
Forum Member

I'll let you borrow all my spare mojo, just give it back or pass it along to someone else who needs it when you're done with it [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Congrats man.

BTW, what are you doing the third week in August. I will be in Vegas for my bachelor party!

I see strip club tour guide in your future plans
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:23 PM   #15
57Drag
Forum Member

Glad to hear that Nick.....Did you ask the nurse for some pics [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub.gif[/img] .....Good news is hard to find.That's why I don't post much on topics like this because my mom is real real sick and going for surgery Friday 2 weeks from now....I try not to think about it .........Donald
57Drag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:37 PM   #16
MatteBlack
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally posted by NICKSTER@May 2 2005, 03:43 PM
First of all, I need to thank EVERYONE for their prayers and mojo! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bowdown.gif[/img]

IT'S WORKING!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bowdown.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bowdown.gif[/img]

After running all around Vegas this morning, I finally got the results from last weeks full body Pet/Ct Fusion Scan!

THERE IS NO ADDITIONAL CANCER ANYWHERE IN MY BODY! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img]

Plus, the few infected lymph nodes in my neck have shrunk! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img]

My surgeon will decide if the surgery will still be necessary in a few days, but his nurse is as excited as I am! She said she was shocked by the findings and told my to go have a great vacation! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img]

Again, without "yous guys" I think the outcome would have been different! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bowdown.gif[/img]

KEEP THE PRAYERS AND MOJO COMMING! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bowdown.gif[/img]
Great news, hopefully your health will keep on improving!
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:40 PM   #17
hotrodheb
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by JPoner@May 2 2005, 01:22 PM
BTW, what are you doing the third week in August. I will be in Vegas for my bachelor party!

Do you mind if a few dozen volksrodders crash your bachelor party? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img]

"READ more... post LESS." - Steve

"Girls who weld kick ass!" - Notched

"Grumpy, the new master of Anti-Donk." - TurboPunk

hotrodheb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:44 PM   #18
NICKSTER

Quote:
Originally posted by JPoner@May 2 2005, 01:22 PM
I'll let you borrow all my spare mojo, just give it back or pass it along to someone else who needs it when you're done with it [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Congrats man.

Nickster doesn't do strip clubs! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]

I prefer to find real women and strip them myself! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img]

I should be around for your bachelor party, but based on my traveling schedule, ya never know! But if I'm here, I'm comming!

The only issue is that you're from West Orange, NJ.

I got married there in "The Manor" [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cry.gif[/img]

I would hate for any of my wifes mojo to rub off on you or your future wife, because then you'll be doing a lot of rubbing........................................on yourself! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cry.gif[/img]
Old May 2nd, 2005, 02:12 PM   #19
Turbo Punk
Forum Member

How do you say mojo in spanish? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] Great news Nick! Enjoy the hell out of yourself in Mexico.
57Drag, Your mom is getting tons of mojo also. Wish her luck dude. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/fingerclear.gif[/img] Fuck Cancer [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/fingerclear.gif[/img] ........Tim
Turbo Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 02:27 PM   #20
Turd Ferguson
Forum Member

Killer news Nick, this is what happens when you do good things (like sending me BGW catalogs) and giving out Mexican blankets. ( [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/fingerclear.gif[/img] GoGoGadjit)
Old May 2nd, 2005, 02:51 PM   #21
mrs.57Drag
Forum Member

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/hello.gif[/img] Nickster
Glad to hear the good news [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] I'll keep you in my thoughts.Thanks for making us all laugh day in and day out.( [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/fingerclear.gif[/img] Go Go Gadgit [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/fingerclear.gif[/img] lint free blankets)...Donalds mom's surgery is this Friday,he trys not to think about it...The arteries(spelling sucks)in her neck are blocked up,she has a dr. that is gonna go in and hopefully fix the problem.Have fun in Mexico [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif[/img]
Old May 2nd, 2005, 02:54 PM   #22
mkparker
Forum Member

Fantabulous(all the good adjectives were already taken) news!! The big "C" is a scary deal...glad everything is looking better!!

mkparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 02:59 PM   #23
bugdust
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

That's geat news Nick!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img] Good to hear.

Donald, it sounds like you mom is having the same thing my mom had done. She's had it done twice (or is it three?) times now since she had a few strokes in 2001-2002. Once they went in and did an angioplasty (sp?) where they put a little balloon in to open up the artery and then the other times they had to take a mini-die-grinder (basically [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] ) and open the artery up that way. She only has one good artery in her neck and that's the one that has been operated on every time. The other one is gone!!

Anyway, she came through fine and I'm sure your mom will too. She'll be in our prayers as well.

Quote:
No pics, but oh well, if you really, really need to see metal removed, turn off your computer and work on your car... ~ Ray-Dean
bugdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2005, 03:10 PM   #24
NICKSTER

I just had a vision! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]

I need a new tatoo! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/confused.gif[/img]

A "FUCK CANCER" tattoo to be specific! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img]

But I don't want to put the "F" word on me, (parental gene kicking in) but a hand giving the finger would work fine! I also need to add the American Cancer Society's purple wristband with the word "HOPE" to it. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bowdown.gif[/img]

Will one of you awesome artist's out there draw something simple for me?
Maybe with a fence in the background?

I would appreciate it and maybe even get you a dryer lint-free ( [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/fingerclear.gif[/img] GoGoGadgit) authentic Mexican blanket, hand picked by me in Mazatlan!

Hurry, offer ends soon! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]
Old May 2nd, 2005, 03:39 PM   #25
cdubvdub
Forum Member

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] awsome man. glad to hear your ganna be OK [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smokin.gif[/img]