Cut-Weld-Drive Forums

Go Back   Cut-Weld-Drive Forums > The VolksRodders Forum > Members Intros and Project Updates!

Members Intros and Project Updates! New member introductions and project updates...
Your ongoing "journals"...

User Information
Your Avatar

Stuff to check out...

Cool stuff you NEED!

Forum Stats
Members: 17,564
Threads: 32,397
Total Online: 582

Newest Member: Tylerted

Latest Threads
- by DrHax
- by Bugula

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 2nd, 2005, 08:01 AM   #1
purplemyth
moody witch

Member Photo Albums
Default purplemyth
Re:: the Dragon's cave   

just doin the intro thing.
I'm a wife who shares the work with my husband on our bugs and the bugs we fix for other people. No buziness, shop, just a hobby. We have never been ordinary, so it's nice to find a site where being different is normal.
My husband does the welding, fabrication, modifications, all over paint and most of the engine work. I do the body work, from hitting with hammers to the final fill. I help with interior design, and I do airbrushing.And make concept cars on the comp. and paper. I help with the engine work too. (tiny fingers and find the parts he misplaces!) But have no problems getting greasy. total tomboy at heart.
Glad to see so many artists here too. I've dabbled in too many things but always come back to paint. But other things like wood have found a use in the cars too.
I'm a home body, 2 boys, neither seem to be interested in any of our vehicles. School starts in a few days , then I can get back to work on cars. Ga. heat has run both of us from the garage lately.
looking forward to reading .

C&R BUGS

ps:just for the record. I'm a normally funny person. if, in my goofyness, I stepp on yours toes, I apologise now. I also talk in detail, I am trying to keep both undercontrol.I'm not a typical girl.
My attraction to volksrods is that these are bottom-feeders where things are still real ... people scraping together parts, doing their own work and often on a tight budget. Real hot rodding is still alive here.
purplemyth is offline   Reply With Quote