Newest Member: Tylerted

Latest Threads
- by RichG
- by 1slo3
- by 1slo3

Old April 20th, 2005, 07:07 AM   #1
flatfourrodder
Forum Member

Well its official, my wife of 5 years, whom i have, one beautiful 3 year old girl with and another beautiful 5 year old girl of hers that i helped raise from 6 months old have sepperated and i have lodged for divorce, due to the fact that she has been out f*cking one of her customers at her day care center (the father of a child they look after).
All this in one week.
This came as a big surprise to me and my family, as I brought her to this country 15 months ago to start a new life, well it seems it was all a plan for a new life for her without me in it. She has now got a good job, made friends, and found a new guy to f*ck over. All this too while undergoing a full historectomy on monday, How is she you ask? Well shes breathing anyway, i didnt ask how she was or any details as i have lost all compassion for the Sl*t.
She even had the balls to tell me it was mean of ME to upset her mother when yesterday i set her mother straight on how its been in our house for the last 3 years.
I'm sorry if this has nothing to do with Rods but i'm pissed.

Now i've moved back in with my parents and i am forced to start my life all over again.
This has been a very heart wrenching difficult time for me. But as long as shes' happy

Thanks for letting me vent.
flatfourrodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2005, 07:17 AM   #2
vwfanatic
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally posted by flatfourrodder@Apr 20 2005, 10:07 AM
Thanks for letting me vent.
<div align="right">Quoted post</div>

ooops....sorry if your message looks different mike...i hit, edit instead of reply....(freekin newbie [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rollingeyes.gif[/img] )

anyway...lets try this again.......

hey mike....sorry to hear, but that's what we are here for....cars or women or [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]

sounds like in the long run you will be better off, but in the short run you will have some stuff to get thru......just be sure to cover your ass, and make sure you keep what is yours and dont let her take advantage of the situation

remember....we are here [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smokin.gif[/img]
vwfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2005, 07:32 AM   #3
Behemoth
Forum Member

Yeah me and the woman split up last year after 18 years so I know what you're going thru. She wasn't scroggin anyone she was just an idiot, I don't know which is worse. The tough part is loving someone and hating them at the same time but maybe the hate will help you get over her.

Just keep on loving your girls because she can't make you stop doing that.
Old April 20th, 2005, 07:35 AM   #4
NICKSTER

Mike, I already told you this, but don't beat yourself up! Come to Vegas when you can and I'll show you a few ways to releive the pain! Just remember, think about your daughter every time you think of doing something stupid!
Old April 20th, 2005, 07:35 AM   #5
speedfreak
Forum Member

hey Mike, sorry to hear that. I've been there done that. all I can say is be good to your kids, they are the most important part of this. no matter how much you hate her, you will still have to deal with her. vent all you can to us.

Larry
speedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2005, 07:50 AM   #6
flatfourrodder
Forum Member

My Mom and I went all over town on monday trying to close accounts get my name off credit cards and lodge for divorce.
What really shits me is my parents gave us a 94 chev. blazer, ALL our furniture, kitchen shit and towels/linen, friends of my parents also gave us stuff, and they let us live with them for a year, which you know can be difficult. But they gave us a great start. They even sponsered her to come to this country. If it wasnt for my daughters i have her ass deported. To say my parents are angry [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img] is an understatement.
Old April 20th, 2005, 07:51 AM   #7
walt
Forum Member

If it's got tits or wheels, it's bound to give you trouble. That's what we're here for.

Good Luck Buddy, Walt

I'm bilingual.......I talk to men and women

My Volks-Rod
Rat Patrol Web Page
Rat Patrol photos
Rat Patrol Car Build Thread
Rat Patrol Timeline
Rat Patrol Videos
(RIGHT click and choose SAVE TARGET AS and download to your PC)
Movie1
Movie2
walt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2005, 08:18 AM   #8
hotrodheb
Forum Member

I doubt the day care center would be too happy to hear that she was/is F'ing one of their clients! Of course if she lost her job, that would also hurt your daughters. Now if you happened to get full custody of BOTH of them, that would really piss her off! At least you found out how she is in a relatively short time... Less time wasted on her.

Let us know if there is anything we can do for you or your daughters!

"READ more... post LESS." - Steve

"Girls who weld kick ass!" - Notched

"Grumpy, the new master of Anti-Donk." - TurboPunk

hotrodheb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2005, 08:19 AM   #9
NICKSTER

Mike, let us know what household items you need. I bet we can come up with whatever you need! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bowdown.gif[/img]
Old April 20th, 2005, 08:57 AM   #10
Big Poppa
Forum Member

Mike I feel your pain.. Ive been divorced 16 months, after being married 18 years, with two kids. If you ever need to vent or just talk shout, Im also now a divorcecare worker helping other though the hard times.

Not sure about Az, but mine was screwing around and I got custody of the kids, and she pays me child support.
Big Poppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2005, 10:05 AM   #11
NCbug
Forum Member

sorry to hear about all this , I can't say Ive been there before but i know its got to hurt and be really tuff . Just gotta keep on keepin on though. good luck man
NCbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2005, 10:39 AM   #12
junkyardoval
Forum Member

Mike don't beat yourself up over this. You will survive. My first wife went on vacation from Oklahoma to Calif. after 4 years of marriage and never came back. The second one moved in with the nextdoor neighbor while I was at work. The third one has been with me for almost 25 years. I can't get her to leave. There are others out there and it is lots of fun looking, or so I hear. Look at this website. www.nomarriage.com

Ernie
junkyardoval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2005, 10:41 AM   #13
BIG BAD BUG
Forum Member

wow.... that really Sucks... I hope you can come through this ok ...
Sorry to say it, but stories like this, make me kind of glad I'm almost 40 and never married... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/confused.gif[/img]
... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbsup.gif[/img]
~We'll get you kicked outta your house.
BIG BAD BUG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2005, 10:58 AM   #14
flatfourrodder
Forum Member

Thanks everyone for the support. Right now what hurts worse is she dosnt seem to have a clue about how this will effect the kids and my Pride has been severly smashed.
When i went to get papers from the house while she was in Hospital, she had been on a sexy undies and slutty shoes shopping spree, same thing we did when we started going out so i have that eating my mind and stomach. Yes I hate her but i cant stand the thought of her with this guy [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]

She is using sex to suck this next guy in, i know, but it dosnt make the pain any less.
Old April 20th, 2005, 11:04 AM   #15
NICKSTER

Mike, wanna feel better? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]

Mail me a few pair of her old thongs or g-strings and give me her email address!

When I'm done with her, she'll never want sex again! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img]

Or, I can just let my wife call her...............................one cunt to another! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]
Old April 20th, 2005, 11:18 AM   #16
vwcalbug
Forum Member

don't ignore your feelings...that won't do anything except make it worse. Except what is happening, you can't change it. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON, if you understand this, and look to the better things about the situation, it will help ease everything. Just think about your daughter....

being one of 3 children in a divorced family (when i was 5-6) please, please, PLEASE, PLEASE DON"T EVER GET HER INVOLVED IN THE LEGAL MATTERS! No matter HOW pissed you are at her mom, remember its HER MOM, don't ever slam her infront of your daughter. don't talk shit, don't even bring it up. it really messes with your childs head. ANd if you think its best, try to get custody of her...it looks like her mom is going down a path of....nothing good. Make the life of your daughter the priority, not screwing your ex-JustinD

Its Cut, Weld, Drive!!!

Current Project: 2017cc w/ aj simms 40x35 heads, web 218, cb super race crank 78mm, cb supercase, 46mm aj simms kadrons, 1.25 rockers, aircooled SLR'd lifters.

Have it built out to the pistons and cylinders, ready for heads
vwcalbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2005, 11:21 AM   #17
flatfourrodder
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by vwcalbug@Apr 20 2005, 11:18 AM
don't ignore your feelings...that won't do anything except make it worse. Except what is happening, you can't change it. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON, if you understand this, and look to the better things about the situation, it will help ease everything. Just think about your daughter....

being one of 3 children in a divorced family (when i was 5-6) please, please, PLEASE, PLEASE DON"T EVER GET HER INVOLVED IN THE LEGAL MATTERS! No matter HOW pissed you are at her mom, remember its HER MOM, don't ever slam her infront of your daughter. don't talk shit, don't even bring it up. it really messes with your childs head. ANd if you think its best, try to get custody of her...it looks like her mom is going down a path of....nothing good. Make the life of your daughter the priority, not screwing your ex-JustinD
<div align="right">Quoted post</div>
Yes i understand that. The kids are the first priority, i just wish she could see what this will do to them. Time, everything will work out with time. As far as vengance, i dont even want to speak to her unless it is to do with the girls.
Old April 20th, 2005, 11:45 AM   #18
vwcalbug
Forum Member

Just let the district attorney and the courts take care of everything for you. They will calculate all the child support payments and what not, its the easiest.-JustinD

Its Cut, Weld, Drive!!!

Current Project: 2017cc w/ aj simms 40x35 heads, web 218, cb super race crank 78mm, cb supercase, 46mm aj simms kadrons, 1.25 rockers, aircooled SLR'd lifters.

Old April 20th, 2005, 12:33 PM   #19
FlatFourVW
Forum Member

We're here to listen, dude. It's better to vent. No apologies necessary.
Old April 20th, 2005, 01:36 PM   #20
junkyardoval
Forum Member

Don't you know why they call it " A piece of ass" ? Because nobody gets all of it. There is always some left for others.

Ernie
junkyardoval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2005, 01:46 PM   #21
coopgirl
Forum Member

Mike, I'm realy sorry to hear about you and Sarah. After knowing you guys for a fair while I would never have expected her to do anything like this. We are thinking of you and the girls.
Hugs & Kisses
Rachael, Matt, Jack & Milly
Old April 20th, 2005, 02:42 PM   #22
flatfourrodder
Forum Member

Thanks Rachel, Believe me I was the last to know, even my girls new first. Dosnt that suck. Aparently she took them to his place. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]
Old April 20th, 2005, 04:13 PM   #23
notched
Forum Member

Man. Sorry to hear that. I found this joke a while ago, seems kinda appropriate, maybe not...

((((RING))))

Pick Up**

"Hello?"

"Hi honey, this is Daddy, Is Mommy near the phone?"

"No Daddy, She's upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Frank."

After a brief pause, Daddy says, "But honey, you haven't got an Uncle Frank."

"Oh yes I do, and he's upstairs in the room with Mommy, right now."

Brief Pause

"Uh, okay then, ...this is what I want you to do. Put the phone down on the table, run upstairs and knock on the bedroom door, and shout to Mommy that Daddy's car just pulled into the driveway."

"Okay Daddy, just a minute."

A few minutes later the little girl comes back to the phone.

"I did it Daddy."

"And what happened honey?" he asked.

"Well, Mommy got all scared, jumped out of bed with no clothes on and ran around screaming. Then she tripped over the rug, hit her head on the dresser and now she isn't moving at all!"

"Oh my God!!! What about your Uncle Frank?"

"He jumped out of the bed with no clothes on too. He was all scared and he jumped out of the back window and into the swimming pool. But I guess he didn't know that you took out the water last week to clean it. He hit the bottom of the pool and I think he's dead"

***Long Pause***
***Longer Pause***

Then Daddy says, "Swimming pool??...Is this 555-7039??"

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkl Ian View Post
You will make a good wife, some day, John.
notched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2005, 07:14 AM   #24
flatfourrodder
Forum Member

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

thanks dude, i needed that!
Old April 22nd, 2005, 11:21 AM   #25
vwcalbug
Forum Member

hahahaha, oh shit, thats funny...good laugh, caught me off guard-JustinD

Its Cut, Weld, Drive!!!