Newest Member: Tylerted

Latest Threads
- by RichG
- by 1slo3
- by 1slo3

Old May 1st, 2005, 09:26 AM   #1
KK916
Forum Member

would come put me out of my misery after reading this.

I shot a teddy bear in Reno just to watch a frog cry. I didnt take pictures of it becuase drag queen frogs are afraid of cameras but dont tell the construction worker he might get jelious, but only if the president of the land of Oz finds out then its all over. I firmly believe sleeps for pussies and people who dont take there meds, damn.....thats what I forgot to do this morning.... I forgot to torture the clown thats been hiding in my closet I kept setting his shoes on fire, it was kinda funny to watch. Then my friend the owl came by and started yelling CLOWNS DONT HAVE SHOES!!!!! THOSE ARE THERE FEET!!!!!!DAMN YOU!!!!!

Seriously though what if llamas could talk then would they sound like giraffes? or penguins ?? Nah, nevermind giraffes cant talk, that would be just silly they wouldnt sound like penguins...penguins wear tuxedos, llamas are like bums...they are dirty and spit alot. I mean really whens the last time you saw a dirty penguin? I see electric ones all the time I saw one the other day, he was giving a speech on the state of social security and how it was going to effect the income of dildo makers world wide. What does this all have to do with the tiger striped panties Im wearing on my head you ask...well.......everything of course. I mean think about it. What would the dildo makers do for a living if I didnt have tiger stripped panties on my head wearing the patch of them like an eye patch and singing the Dropkick Murphys version of "Amazing Grace".....Whats so amazing about Grace anyways? Was she really hot? Was she good in bed? Super intelligent?Know the theroy of realtivity? thats what I thought...she aint so amazing. Now if she wore tiger stripped pantis on her head like an eye patch....then we'll talk about amazing. Im gonna go pray to Reverand Horton Heat in the bathroom while I urinate and day dream of the day when [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] I get zebra panties to cover the other eye with. Have a good day and remember just becuase you can suck your own penis while doing back flips doesnt mean you should. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Dancing.gif[/img]
Old May 1st, 2005, 11:42 AM   #2
bugdust
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

ummm....okay [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img]

You seriously need to get out more [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] , maybe try working on your car or something [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/funny.gif[/img]

Oh, I can't do backflips [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
No pics, but oh well, if you really, really need to see metal removed, turn off your computer and work on your car... ~ Ray-Dean
bugdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2005, 12:38 PM   #3
LUMPY
Forum Member

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/stoned.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/stoned.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/stoned.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smokin.gif[/img]
LUMPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2005, 12:50 PM   #4
rollerdave
Forum Member

I totally know what you mean! Where did you get YOUR clown, I got mine mail order. Electric penguins make lousy soup unless you cook em long enough, tough and stringy I always say.

Meds? What meds?

I'll work on my car when I get my car but how can I get my car if I still live in a frigging apartment until the 16th but then I close on my house and my project car will be dilvered until then it's the inflatable clowns and electric penguin soup.

or something.

Maybe meds are a good thing, one part thirty-weight to two parts POR-15 shake well and apply topically to make your cylinders burn clean and banish rust forever.

What we all need around the shop is a paul sr. from american chopper so we'd get the car's done but it would be american volksrod and mikey would actually be the sane one for a change.
rollerdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2005, 01:40 PM   #5
Turd Ferguson
Forum Member

You owe me 45 seconds of your life now.
Old May 1st, 2005, 04:18 PM   #6
NICKSTER

WTF?

I thought Tomothy Leary was dead? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Idunno.gif[/img]
Old May 1st, 2005, 05:07 PM   #7
coopgirl
Forum Member

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><span style="font-family:Courier">PMSL</span></span>
Old May 1st, 2005, 05:28 PM   #8
Turbo Punk
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Kustomkulture916@May 1 2005, 01:26 PM
would come put me out of my misery after reading this.

I shot a teddy bear in Reno just to watch a frog cry. I didnt take pictures of it becuase drag queen frogs are afraid of cameras but dont tell the construction worker he might get jelious, but only if the president of the land of Oz finds out then its all over. I firmly believe sleeps for pussies and people who dont take there meds, damn.....

<div align="right">Quoted post</div>
Get out of my head!!! Quit reading my mind and stealing my thoughts!! AAAAAARRRRGGGGG!!!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eek1.gif[/img]
Turbo Punk is offline   Reply With Quote