Cut-Weld-Drive Forums

Go Back   Cut-Weld-Drive Forums > The VolksRodders Forum > Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events Upcoming events, shows or swaps...

User Information
Your Avatar

Stuff to check out...

Cool stuff you NEED!

Forum Stats
Members: 17,564
Threads: 32,386
Total Online: 254

Newest Member: Tylerted

Latest Threads
- by RichG
- by 1slo3
- by 1slo3

Old January 14th, 2011, 05:23 PM   #1
Billy Rat
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums
Default Winter Jam

This is a great show and swap. Thai is the link. http://www.daytonawinterjam.com/ lets CRUZ
Billy Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2011, 04:38 PM   #2
bugdust
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums
Default Re: Winter Jam

I think I'm going to roll down Saturday morning for the NDBS and Ridinhood BBQ, stay at Nove campground Saturday night, hit WinterJam Sunday morning and then head back up to the Burg.

Quote:
No pics, but oh well, if you really, really need to see metal removed, turn off your computer and work on your car... ~ Ray-Dean
bugdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2011, 04:47 PM   #3
AirheadZim
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Im gonna leave G'ville bright and early Sunday and stay till noon. I'll be in touch. Bugdust see you in the morning....gotta load the van first though.
Zim'rod (zim'-rod)n.- a handbuilt Volkswagen hotrod or jalopy, sometimes a pick-up, from several different years of the classic German automobile. In particular, 67', 69', 72', and 74' model years. Built from the realm of an insane mind, with a volksrod theme or style. Thank you bugdust.
Daily driver: 91' Cadillac Brougham.
AirheadZim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2011, 02:24 PM   #4
AirheadZim
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Ok I've been pricing car rentals and thats what I'm gonna do. I'll be in touch with some of you guys by cellphone cuz whether you want or to or not, I wanna meet up with you!! I'll be heading out of Gainesville bright and early, about 6:30 am and get to Daytona about 10:00am. BillyRat, Bugdust, Jon, Dragnbdy, who else is going???
Zim'rod (zim'-rod)n.- a handbuilt Volkswagen hotrod or jalopy, sometimes a pick-up, from several different years of the classic German automobile. In particular, 67', 69', 72', and 74' model years. Built from the realm of an insane mind, with a volksrod theme or style. Thank you bugdust.
Old February 25th, 2011, 07:47 PM   #5
bugdust
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

I'm leaving here early Saturday morning. I'll be at NDBS Sat and maybe Winterjam?? and then WinterJam Sunday.

Quote:
No pics, but oh well, if you really, really need to see metal removed, turn off your computer and work on your car... ~ Ray-Dean
Old February 26th, 2011, 03:06 AM   #6
AirheadZim
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Got my car rented so I'll be leaving here about 6am Sunday morning. Headed straight over to I95 on 20 through Palatka, then south on I95. Hopefully hook up with BillyRat somewhere along there. The rental car is available to help haul anybody that breaks down and needs a ride, cuz Billy says this is his cars first outing.
Old February 26th, 2011, 05:20 PM   #7
bugdust
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

I went ti the NDBS today. I decided to head back afterward so I'm skipping Winterjam tomorrow.

Quote:
Old February 27th, 2011, 02:08 AM   #8
AirheadZim
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

aaaawww damn Bugdust, was hoping to say hello (like we dont't do that about every weekend). Anyway, I'm headed out in about 10 minutes.....ROAD TRIP!!!! BillyRat I'll be calling you when I got to I95.
Old February 27th, 2011, 05:07 PM   #9
Halfastvw
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Hey Zim, good to see you out at an event today!
Hopefully you can make it again soon and with the rod

http://skidmarksgarage.com/
Halfastvw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2011, 06:28 PM   #10
AirheadZim
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Yeah man good seeing you too!! Got home about 5:00 but was so tired I laid down and slept till after 9:00. Winterjam is a fantastic show, and alot of purists out there but BillRat showed them how a real car is made. I'll post all my pics tomorrow. Wonder how many trophies Mark won with Halffast this year??