Latest Threads
- by RichG
- by 1slo3
- by 1slo3

Closed Thread

Old July 1st, 2008, 05:26 PM   #76
vintage-raze
Forum Member

Default Re: I ONLY HAVE ONE THING TO SAY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Well, if he wasn't coked out on CLARITIN...

SUPPOSABLY Claritin.... You gave it to me, how do I know thats even what it was?

Everybody was handing me different pills and they all went down with no questions asked. I'm surprised I got any coherent conversation from my brain to my mouth

Well, fags... and magic clowns.
Old July 1st, 2008, 05:43 PM   #77
Scott H
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonebugger View Post
turbo 350 trans 2 bolts on bottom 6 bolts on the side you are done, no fn backwards bolts that brake off a snap on breaker bar. not to be an ass but you have no kind of clue what i have worked on. if you did then maybe you would understand why i ask things. if i dont know AS EVERYONE HAS SAID OVER AND OVER, i have the muir book, i have the haynes, i have the chiltons, the bentley is on the way. i have the owners manual. i DO read before i ask, but tell me its up above the part that goes into the thing. if i have no clue what the thing is or the part how the flying fk can i look above it. i made the ASSumption, that everyone was trying to help everyone else, to better the lifestyle. obiously i made the wrong ASSumption. i will be more choosey on who i ask and what i ask. i have never said i was anykind of a vw mechanic. i saw something i have never done before, met two guys at a show, got the itch. then i met cutman on killbillet, he pointed me here. knowing i have no clue, and he has helped me others have to. i was pmed by many who helped me that most on here would fk with me, hard. i figured if i gave respect i would get it in return. i appologise again for thinking i would. by the way a sledge hammer and torch removed the bolts off the rear of the tranny, thank you for those who actually took time to help me. to those who are INTENTIONALLY giving me hard shit. kiss my white ass. smoooooooooches. :0) :0)

member #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-nor View Post
sliding volksrod discount, depending on how much i like you.
Old July 1st, 2008, 06:54 PM   #78
Mikelrome
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Damn I went to eat, WTF? A big ass bar fight

Old July 1st, 2008, 07:30 PM   #79
vintage-raze
Forum Member

No... If it was a bar fight I'd be hiding in the corner throwing Bill at Him. This is the internet so I'm ten feet tall and bullet proof!!

Well, fags... and magic clowns.
Old July 1st, 2008, 07:58 PM   #80
vw56ovalchick
Forum Member

Look whos talking Jim your just as quite as Andrew was. lol All shit talkers on like and big chickens in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkien65 View Post
Vintage-raze, I fucking love it man. Where was this personality last week?
Old July 1st, 2008, 08:23 PM   #81
Social_Joe
Forum Member

Wow.... I just read the last two pages.

I've never really put up pics of things I've built, cause well, the whole time I've been on this site I've been busy with school/not in a position to monetarily take on a new project. BUT, I have put up photos of what I own and what I've done with what I own(if you've built HALF the stuff you say you have I want to see some BADASS pics of big block chevelle's, impalas, mopars, etc etc). That would get you some kudos.

I've given advice as I felt was within my knowledge and I've humbly asked for help where that knowledge was lacking. I'm sure I've tested other's patience a time or two, but I'VE BEEN POLITE ABOUT IT AND TRIED TO UNDERSTAND IT FROM THERE POINT OF VIEW. The people on this site have been nothing but good to this chubby college kid with a vw habit out in okieland, but then I've been nothing but good to them too.

This is a forum for sharing of knowledge/ideas. Everyone is right, we have been more than patient, explaining what should be clearly outlined in print and on a google search. As for not being able to find a thingy above a thingy. Muir's book explains where every thingy is and how to remove afformentioned thingies in terms a trained ape could interpret.

Now, I really want to know which tranny bolt required a bfh and a torch and also broke a snap on breaker cause I'd think you'd snap off all the bolts except for the BIG framehorn(those would be the "tuning fork" looking thingies) with a breaker way before you broke the bar.

Ok, I'm done, and this is going in my signature very soon. Seems qouting Vintage-Raze is the new furby, petrock, hybrid car, pogs, dayglo, and pastel paints rolled up into one "thingy."

"Life hands out its share of hard times and ass rapes, seeing how your a complete fuck hole, you've probably gotten more than your fair share. Don't give up, I believe in you."
Old July 1st, 2008, 08:54 PM   #82
jkien65
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vw56ovalchick View Post
Look whos talking Jim your just as quite as Andrew was. lol All shit talkers on like and big chickens in person.

Hehe, it takes me a little bit to open up. And like Andrew, I am 10 feet tall and bullet proof behind my keyboard. But I am not afraid to say anything here that I wouldnt say to someones face. Wait til next year, hehe.
Old July 1st, 2008, 08:55 PM   #83
Social_Joe
Forum Member

jkien even tried to set me up with a job. These are good people!!
Old July 1st, 2008, 08:58 PM   #84
jkien65
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Social_Joe View Post
I do what I can do. I know how hard it is to get started in a new career, If I can help someone get a foot up, I will.
Old July 1st, 2008, 09:00 PM   #85
vw56ovalchick
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Social_Joe View Post

No these are great people.

And Jim you will still talk major shit before and after and be nice and quite during.
Old July 1st, 2008, 09:04 PM   #86
Reaper
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Wow! I leave a couple hours, and he hangs himself.

I know when to keep my trap shut(Most of the time, anyways), but this guy tried to throw his weight around with the Boss. And 'round here nobody, but nobody, messes with the boss.

If he isn't banned, he's got a helluva guardian angel watching over him.
And if you are banned, and you're reading this, you we're given a ton of advice, alot of shit which, even though I'm only about 3 years into my addiction with aircoolers, was elementary shit.
I've been working on cars, learning through my dad, and alongside my brother, since I was about 3 or 4. If I didn't understand something, I would study the mutherfukker, and try to figure it out, and when I still couldn't get it, I would ask the old man. But only after exhausting all my options.
Most of the shit I figure out is trial and error, or through a book. Shit man, if you break it, it can be fixed, like Walt says..."It's only metal."
Now, if you can't be smarter than a piece of steel, aluminum, magnesium, or iron.....you might want to try working with wood, metal seems to get you stumped.
It's "Cut, Weld, Drive"....not "Moan, Whine, Bitch."

Keith
Volksrod- [volks-rod] verb, volks.rod.ded, volks.rod.ding. Slang.
A Volkswagen modified in either looks, performance, paint, or a combination of the three, over factory stock.
http://www.myspace.com/isotope0

Old July 1st, 2008, 09:05 PM   #87
ellykien
Forum Member

Quote:
No these are great people.

And Jim you will still talk major shit before and after and be nice and quite during.
He is warming up, Next year he should be more talkative. Just give him time and he will talk your ears off. LOL
Old July 1st, 2008, 09:07 PM   #88
vw56ovalchick
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellykien View Post
He is warming up, Next year he should be more talkative. Just give him time and he will talk your ears off. LOL

He did warm up quite a bit this year compared to next year. I just like to be a shit talker too. I like him to save it up all weekend then have to talk your ear off all the way home.
Old July 1st, 2008, 09:48 PM   #89
metalmaster1766
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

just look at the name he calls himself, the LONEbugger, he's so full of bullshit nobody wants to help him out in person, he will spend all the time telling you about all his cars he's built over the years while you(and others)put together the actual car

i hate to see this one come to an end, i was starting to enjoy the childish behavior

i can still remember the 1st year we had our computer, me and the wife would get on and spend hours in chat rooms, it was fun, we could be anyone/anything we wanted to be
hell, i have been a brain surgeon performing labotamies on 1 legged dwarfs out in the pouring rain with nothing more than a bottle opener, talk about risky

i read a book on how to build an airplane, then i went to the scrapyard and picked up a totaled 747 brought it home and rebuilt it in my single car garage
i just wish i would have taken at least 1 picture of it

ok now im full a shit, but i figured it would fit right in here with all the other bullshit

i just couldnt resist

RSS
Old July 1st, 2008, 10:04 PM   #90
Steve
Administradora El Polacko

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
And 'round here nobody, but nobody, messes with the boss.
When the hell did THAT memo come out?

Right...!

It's all the drama and whining about people that HAVE tried to help him strewn across several threads that I don't get...

I aint gonna deal with the emails and PM's full of constant complaining about how fucked up people are around here...

Fuck that.
Old July 1st, 2008, 10:35 PM   #91
J_J_
Forum Member

HOLLY DUMBASS BATMAN!!
I just saw this thred after lunch WTF?!
Sad as it is to say when I saw this in my inbox my first thought was "ah hell what now? " well now I Know.....
we need a shoot your self in the dick smiliey !
This one of those occasions where booze and the internet dont mix?!
I was 17 when I got my first bug it was my 13th car and 3rd in progress project, grew up in my fathers shop doing any and every seen alot of mouths that could pass all the ASE test and more yet couldnt fix shit ! and ASE wouldnt even let me take any test when I was 18 as they said I couldnt possibly have 3 years working in the field ? WTF I have a 4" binder full of certificates including my degree showed it to my apprentice once and told him to consider it all high priced toilet paper as most of them only proved that I completed the class not that I learned anything or can even do anything just that I passed the class !!
Get it...
I grew up building whatever I could never had anything I couldnt figure out or learn and I do alot of stupid shit and quite often talk way to much ADD or direah of the mouth whatever, but even my dumbass can take a hint and
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

well most of the time anyway
Old July 1st, 2008, 10:43 PM   #92
J_J_
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post

I aint gonna deal with the emails and PM's full of constant complaining about how fucked up people are around here...

Fuck that.

ok I'll stop, I'm sorry

no seriously though you were getting that?
damn !!

really kinda supprised Dan wasnt in on this guy now that could've been fun to see..
Old July 2nd, 2008, 05:42 AM   #93
Mikelrome
Forum Member

Member Photo Albums

Gravedigger was all over Him, poking Em with a stick.

Any record of the fastes junkyard dog attack. I don't think He was on very long.
Attached Images
File Type: gif catfight.gif (2.0 KB, 118 views)

Old July 2nd, 2008, 05:48 AM   #94
purplemyth
moody witch

Member Photo Albums

if you're asking about the fastest ban? yeah, there's been others done in a single day~

I got a quote in email today that would fit here~

Quote:
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing
the inexpressible is music.
Aldous Huxley
the song" another one bites the dust" comes to mind
My attraction to volksrods is that these are bottom-feeders where things are still real ... people scraping together parts, doing their own work and often on a tight budget. Real hot rodding is still alive here.
Old July 2nd, 2008, 06:07 AM   #95
jkien65
Forum Member

Quote:
He did warm up quite a bit this year compared to next year. I just like to be a shit talker too. I like him to save it up all weekend then have to talk your ear off all the way home.
But see, I have a couple things working against me at these events, there is always gonna be the new people showing up. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But as long as some of the people I have already met and ar comfortable with keep coming, I will be a regular chatty cathy, hehe.
Old July 2nd, 2008, 06:43 AM   #96
TeamEvil/TC
Forum Member

OK—I KNOW that you've all been just waiting for me to wake up and post something about this whole mishegas, so . . . .

I gotta say that I'm seeing a real kindred spirit in The LoneBugger! I've run into the same thing myself at every Porsche forum that I've "attended." Probably offended every Porsche Boy from here to Oregon and back through the Bible Belt just trying to find out which side of the trailing arm grease seal (flat side or tapered side) faces outwards. From pleading to insults to threats of knocking everyone one of them down and pissing in their mouths yielded no help what-so-ever. Finally I found a random pic of a suspension build-up and THERE was the seal!

Anyway, I gotta take this Ass Hole's side, being an prime Ass Hole myself. These rides are SO fucking odd and alien and ass-backwards and different that I can totally appreciate a newcomer's frustration. I NEVER EVER figured out how to change the fan belt on my first VW, and had to grind all of my Father's open-end wrenches to fit with what I NOW realize are metric nuts and bolts . . . and I owned two SS Impalas and a GTO before the Beetle.

Anyway, I'm all for this new guy! Maybe I can get him, to back me up on that whole "cutting off the end of Abraham's cock" question. One day SOMEONE is gonna be able to explain what God wanted it for. And did Abraham just saw it off hand it to Him, and did God just kinda slip it into his pocket . . . ? I mean, HOW the FUCK to you continue the conversation knowing that the Supreme Being standing opposite you has the bloody end of your dick in his hand ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? !
Old July 2nd, 2008, 06:55 AM   #97
Cue
Forum Member

Would Teamevil/TC feel the same way if Lonebugger was a cop? We all know how he feels about cops!
Old July 2nd, 2008, 07:02 AM   #98
TeamEvil/TC
Forum Member

Whoa . . . I never THOUGHT of that ! ! !

Shit—OK, now I gotta thing this whole thing through a little better . . . .
Old July 2nd, 2008, 07:27 AM   #99
johnnywobble
Forum Member

one of you fuckers is gonna get killed.

http://killbillet.com/showpost.php?p=74478&postcount=24
Old July 2nd, 2008, 09:27 AM   #100
road_dog
Forum Member

Oh..so now he's a Bad Ass Biker. Some how he was able to work in do'n Hard time along with building all those hot rods?

Give me a Break!
Closed Thread